Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So as stated above I am looking for the Clawdeen and Howleen 2 pack.  I've been trying for months ever since I heard it had came out.  I call every week and nothing.  This is seriously driving me insane. Am I the only one having this problem. 

Views: 2043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think that's true because my TRU restocked them about two weeks ago.

Manny said:

I  know  this is not about Clawdeen/ Howleen but  is about the werecat sisters. I'm not sure if it's true but I was told by TRU customer service rep. that the werecat sisters will not be restocked. You can only buy them online now.

Lisa Girl said:

I don't blame you one bit...Target has been lacking MH stuff regularly since January...All I ever see at my Targets are the Sweet 1600 line, SS dolls of course no Gil and sometimes the classroom Ghoulia..Thats it.

I am going to try calling Target Corporate on Monday..I will report back here with what I find out.

Ann said:

No store in our area has stocked this set.

Tired of looking and waiting. 

Purchased today - paid $39.99 plus shipping of $8.75.

I started trending #StopTargetExclusives @Mattel join it and maybe we can stop this from continuing and get them to re-release it guys.

I found them the day they were stocked at my Target. They had 3 boxes they put out, I could only afford one. They never restocked them again (I tend to get a box of whichever doll I find for the little girl next door to me since she loves them too and I only have sons lol). We have lots of Jacksons and Rochelles locally though, same with Operettas and Neferas. But like most other places we mainly have Classrooms, SS, and 1600s (no Clawds or Gils however :P )

I broke down and got the set of ebay a while ago for a little over 50 with shipping. But I've never seen it in stock online, having set up alerts with zoolert and instock, and I saw it ones available in stores on the website, but it was not in any stores within 2 hours of where i live. It's very annoying, but target really doesn't seem to stock anything but the car and the gloom beach pack.  Why do they keep getting that set in at this point?

Thanks Manny for that info...Truth be told my TRU has only got 3 shipments of Werecat Sisters since they came out...So that makes sense.

Manny said:

I  know  this is not about Clawdeen/ Howleen but  is about the werecat sisters. I'm not sure if it's true but I was told by TRU customer service rep. that the werecat sisters will not be restocked. You can only buy them online now.

Lisa Girl said:

I don't blame you one bit...Target has been lacking MH stuff regularly since January...All I ever see at my Targets are the Sweet 1600 line, SS dolls of course no Gil and sometimes the classroom Ghoulia..Thats it.

I am going to try calling Target Corporate on Monday..I will report back here with what I find out.

Ann said:

I have never once seen the Werecat sisters at my TRU. I would not have them if I wouldn't have done a trade for them. Enough with the store exclusives - it has been a total EPIC failure!!!! :(

I AGREE!!!!!!!!

Dawnmarie2896 said:

I have never once seen the Werecat sisters at my TRU. I would not have them if I wouldn't have done a trade for them. Enough with the store exclusives - it has been a total EPIC failure!!!! :(

I agree totally. Last month I called my local Target, which said that they had just gotten 8 in stock that morning! I begged & pleaded with the salesperson on the phone to hold one to the side for me- he wouldn't do it. He said that if came right after work, that they'd surely be there- guess he's never seen a toy scalper in action. Looking back now, I wished I had called back & spoke to someone else, or a manager. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

To tell you the truth, I don't even really like two exclusive two-packs that much- might just skip em. No stands sucks too.

I will say this though, scalpers totally take the fun out of collecting these things.

I'll try asking next time I go, my TRU hasn't restocked ever since two weeks ago as well except a lot of SS Frankies two weeks ago. I actually went last week as well as the week before and they told me they got nothing else but SS Frankies in which was a huge disappointment, so hopefully they're just waiting for a huge shipment?

Manny said:

Well, it was two weeks ago when they restocked the two TRU around my area. The rep told me it had been two weeks since their last shipment and didn't have it in the system to get anymore in. I'm just saying what I was told. If it is true then the cost will be more because of the shipment fee on top of the total price. Hopefully it's not true but you may want to ask your local TRU manager to see if it's true.
♥✿Samantha✿♥ said:

I don't think that's true because my TRU restocked them about two weeks ago.

Manny said:

Lisa Girl said:

Ann said:

I TOTALLY lucked out with the store exclusives; I got Cupid on a Walmart Site-to-Store order for about $20, got the Werecat Twins from TRU.com for $34.99 plus shipping and tax, and I actually found Clawdeen and Howleen at a Target in San Bernardino (I'd checked Target store inventories on the train ride to work and the one store that had them was a 5-10 minute drive from the train station, so I got there 5 minutes after they opened and found 4 sets).

However, I'd never actually seen Cupid or the Werecats in-store, ever.  I've actually found Clawdeen and Howleen twice; once on the day that I got my set, and the other time when I bought my GB 5-pack at a Target near home.  Aside from the glut of SS Frankies that I found last week at the TRU closest to home, that was the last time I found MH dolls of any kind anywhere.  :/

No Wolfies here. In the first week, my Target said they're get thme in March, then April, but the other day the employee said Mattel just wouldn't send them any Werewolfs. The hell is up? The sisters seemed to be spotted in Texas a lot, too.

For Cupid, she was only in our area for a bit. The only time I ever saw her in-person, the person in front of my snatched up all three. I ended up having a buddy of mine buy her and ship her to me.

Cattwins, never seen, but I haven't had time to look because I don't even have Toralei and therefore no reason to own them yet. :c

I agree, i haven't really collected any dolls before monster high but they are really sucking the fun out of collecting, its like the stores just don't understand how incredibly popular these dolls are.  A month or so ago my dad called saying he had found a Howleen but i turned it down because of money reasons, and neither me or my dad (who goes to target a lot and checks for me every time) have seen another Howleen. SUPER frustrating!!

mechagirl said:

I'll tell you, Ive collected a lot of different doll lines in the past. MH has been the most frustating dolls ever for me to collect. They really suck the "fun" out of doll collecting. I havent seen a single sister pack at my Targets & I go to Target alot. And they have the price tag for them on the shelf but never any dolls.

I hope someone at Mattel is taking notice of this. These dolls are ending up collecting dust on scalpers shelves, not in the hands of children & adults who would actually appreciate them.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service