Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I realised that everyone is obsessed with Rochelle. I personally don't like Rochelle and never did but I will probably get the doll because she isn't really that bad but what about everyone else? What about Jackson, Robecca and Venus?

Everyone is just obsessed!

Please no hate comments because I do like Rochelle but no that much.

PS - my favourite is Robecca!

Please comment down below your favourite. 

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the less hype their is about them, the less scalpers there's gunna be. 

LOL Yes, Rochelle is by far the most I've seen be "eeekkkk! I wante her" compared to the other new dolls! My #1 is Robecca...I LOVE her look and face mold! To be honest its because to me She looks Latina XD Yay and her colours are OMG for me and totally caught my eye! I've been wanting a Basic Jackson FOREVER since his other half has a Basic doll! Venus was my #3 BUT Rochelle is growing on me....So it's a tie between Rochelle and Venus. I LOVE PINK but idk XD I thought I was going to LOVE Operetta and was like meh about Nefera...well upon opening the boxes Nefera was GORGEOUS and now shes one of my favorite dolls. I still LOVE Operetta as she is my 3rd fav. character of all (Draculaura, Abbey then Her) but the pictures/videos can only show us so much and we won't see the true beauties of these dolls till we see them for ourselves

Hehe, Robecca does look Latina. I always thought that about her, and I'm glad to see I'm not alone. She's really gorgeous, but she's not my favorite out of the three.

And yeah, opinions always do change after you debox the dolls. I felt the same way about Nefera -- I initially didn't want her, until I saw her in the store and realized how amazing she was. XD

Luna said:

LOL Yes, Rochelle is by far the most I've seen be "eeekkkk! I wante her" compared to the other new dolls! My #1 is Robecca...I LOVE her look and face mold! To be honest its because to me She looks Latina XD Yay and her colours are OMG for me and totally caught my eye! I've been wanting a Basic Jackson FOREVER since his other half has a Basic doll! Venus was my #3 BUT Rochelle is growing on me....So it's a tie between Rochelle and Venus. I LOVE PINK but idk XD I thought I was going to LOVE Operetta and was like meh about Nefera...well upon opening the boxes Nefera was GORGEOUS and now shes one of my favorite dolls. I still LOVE Operetta as she is my 3rd fav. character of all (Draculaura, Abbey then Her) but the pictures/videos can only show us so much and we won't see the true beauties of these dolls till we see them for ourselves

Yes, that's true. I've noticed that the price is somewhat lower for Jackson then for Rochelle, and I can only assume that it's because the hype was no where near as large.

Leona said:

I think the less hype their is about them, the less scalpers there's gunna be. 

I Dont Have A Fav.

I Love Robecca, and she was the fav when they were first released. I just think Her eyes & Robot details are beautiful.

I Also Loved Rochelle tho. Her eyes are so cute!

I Heart Jackson. I love the hair and the fact he's a new boy doll.

But if I had to have a fav it'lll be Venus. Love her hair and her leaf-like details.

I've gotta lotta love for Robecca and Jackson but I like the older characters more like Cleo and Clawdeen personally!

Howleen is probably my favorite new ghoul, and i really like the werecat twins but i am hesitant to get them because of all the manufacturing problems i hear about them (grody hair, poorly sewn clothes, paint splatters, defective knee joints). 

As for the very new ghouls my favorite is probably Venus because i like her details (fangs, vines,) and i love her style my only worry about her is that in closeups her clothes look really stretchy and cheap but hopefully that will not be a problem. 

I think Rochelle is super cute in a froo-froo kind of way and i really like her stone skin. 

And while Robecca doesn't look very steampunk to me, i think she does have a funky time-traveler style and, again, lots of cool details (gear eyes, rivets).

So, to make a very long and rambling story short, i hope to get all of them (except for Jackson) this year but that will probably be impossible since that would cost about 120$

venus is my fave of the new ghouls. rochelle is my least fave. it's mostly her hair that throws me off of fully like her. i hate the cotton candy look.

i do think rochelle is really pretty but for me ITS ALL ABOUT VENUS since the moment i saw her picture i was in love, i really cannot wait until i get her and stare at her for an hour wthout speaking lol! ps jackson looks way better than that awful gloom beach version!!

i want a new pack released "BOY PACK" maybe to tie in witht he fearleading , like clawd.gill,jackson and maybe an exclusive like heath or manny all in casketball uniforms (no deuce as we already have him!).

awwooo

Nope, you're not alone, out of all the new dolls, I MUST have Jackson. I do think he's ugly, but then again, I think all the boy dolls are ugly,yet I have Holt, Clawd and 2 Deuces..Im more excited about Jackson cuz he's an established character, hope everyone around me hates him enough so I can get him :)

P-girl said:

Jackson seems to get little love in comparison to the three girls. But it's kinda expected, I guess. He's already an established character. And a boy doll. Still, I see a whole lot of 'ZOMG! ROCHELLE, ROBECCA AND VENUS!' stuff floating around and I'm like 'Scuse me... there was this guy here...' I get the feeling I'm the only one super duper excited about him.

well my favorite is venus.

I like Rochelle the french and the Doe eyes... And all the detail... But i would like some darker colors! I really dont like Venus i can handle Robbeca but Venus is hair i just dont like.... I like jackson except the hair to yellow and to much gel!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service