Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

My fellow Mansters, are you tired of Matel not having the Hasbro state of mind with it's fans? Well fret no more! I have made a shirt in Cafepress to officially make the fanbase equal, fashion-wise. Enjoy 

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesi...

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO.  Oh, my!  That is CLAWSOME!  I need to show my son and see if he wants it.  SOO great!

I tried to stylize it after this MLP shirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/EverythingElse/ComicsAn...

Anyways, I'm glad you like it.

lilshorty said:

LMAO.  Oh, my!  That is CLAWSOME!  I need to show my son and see if he wants it.  SOO great!

I wasn't able to see it :/ Ah well I love the MLP one >./p>

 

We have MH clothing and accessories here :) but unfortunately none for boys or men :/ all for girls and women. Ah well, maybe one day they'll realise guys like MH too.

Yes cool way better than Bronys

I love that shirt! If I was a guy, I would buy it.

That's why I made the shirt. Matel really has yet to realize just how varied their fanbase is.

VaughanH7 said:

I wasn't able to see it :/ Ah well I love the MLP one >./p>

 

We have MH clothing and accessories here :) but unfortunately none for boys or men :/ all for girls and women. Ah well, maybe one day they'll realise guys like MH too.

If you want, I'll wip up a "Monster" version of the shirt and put it on CafePress.

not a cat said:

I love that shirt! If I was a guy, I would buy it.

nah, it's ok. Thanks for the offer.

Jeremy Orlok said:

If you want, I'll wip up a "Monster" version of the shirt and put it on CafePress.

not a cat said:

I love that shirt! If I was a guy, I would buy it.

For you:



VaughanH7 said:

I wasn't able to see it :/ Ah well I love the MLP one >./p>

 

We have MH clothing and accessories here :) but unfortunately none for boys or men :/ all for girls and women. Ah well, maybe one day they'll realise guys like MH too.

Nice!

Jeremy Orlok said:

Oh my. I really like this shirt . .

But i would be scared to wear it in public </3
 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service