Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Am I Really THAT Bad at customizing dolls? (UPDATE: More Pics)

Is my Clawdeen win or fail?

I Put her in Spectra's outfit and cut holes for her ears int he bandana. BUT, She looked wierd as she was like almost identical to SO as it was a spare SO Clawdeen. I Changed the colour of her lips but accidentaly went over a fang so had to paint it on.

Win, or Fail?

JUST TO CLEAR: I Changed Her Make-up.More Pics Coming. SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY DX

MORE NEW PICS:

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehe, thanks :)

isisalily de nile (shuffle bot) said:

sheesss soooooooo kuuttee :D

lol i just made a custom a couple of days ago...and it was a full body repaint lol......shes krap XD wayy not as good as this lol

Sam Webber (Im Lonley) said:

Hehe, thanks :)

isisalily de nile (shuffle bot) said:

sheesss soooooooo kuuttee :D

Hehe, thanks. I Find that her face is cute and pretty up close but say if my door is open and someone is coming upstairs, they'll look into my room, see her face and die o-o. LOL! It's just creepy from a distance...

Meowlody Stripe said:

its cool

The second set of pictures is horrible. I'm sorry, but I don't see why you would post these if you want critique on your customizing.

But the third set now shows the fang you repainted, and it looks too thick. I would try to slightly paint over it again with the color of the lips, to even it out.

I like the color of the eyeshadow though, that seems to be neatly done.

Thanks. But Im only 11, and again, this is my first try. I dont even have a paintbrush for the Fang, I Used a chipped end of a DS Stylus XD

Nymrah said:

The second set of pictures is horrible. I'm sorry, but I don't see why you would post these if you want critique on your customizing.

But the third set now shows the fang you repainted, and it looks too thick. I would try to slightly paint over it again with the color of the lips, to even it out.

I like the color of the eyeshadow though, that seems to be neatly done.

Her eye makeup looks nice but I agree about the fang, it looks smudged and messy.

Maybe a toothpick? Or buy a decent very thin paintbrush. They're difficult to get even those fangs, but just use a tiny bit of paint and even it up my using lip colour heh.

thanks, I;ll go over again.

purple_monkfish said:

Her eye makeup looks nice but I agree about the fang, it looks smudged and messy.

Maybe a toothpick? Or buy a decent very thin paintbrush. They're difficult to get even those fangs, but just use a tiny bit of paint and even it up my using lip colour heh.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service