Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my gosh! SOOO CUTE! Now i need her LOL..
 I love how glittery she is.. it even looks like there is clear tinsil in her hair! Pretty pretty!!

 I like her boots too!
See!!! I told you they were bloody leg warmers!!!!!!! Arg! Right again!
( sorry for the flip out but I'm tierd of people always boasting that I'm wrong about things. When i'm usually spot on)
I was pretty sure her shoes will be boots with legwarmers on `em xD

Grimmie Reaper said:
See!!! I told you they were bloody leg warmers!!!!!!! Arg! Right again!
( sorry for the flip out but I'm tierd of people always boasting that I'm wrong about things. When i'm usually spot on)
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Wow I really like her! I am buying her for sure. I think they got her from that Irish site. Does anyone else think that too?
yes they put that they got it from littlewoods

♫☮Sadie "Chinakles" Skeletol☮♫ said:
Wow I really like her! I am buying her for sure. I think they got her from that Irish site. Does anyone else think that too?
Even so, I'm SO going to pretend those are her feet.

Grimmie Reaper said:
See!!! I told you they were bloody leg warmers!!!!!!! Arg! Right again!
( sorry for the flip out but I'm tierd of people always boasting that I'm wrong about things. When i'm usually spot on)
She's very pretty :3 (Although I'm kind of sceptical about the glittery skin... I guess I have to see more pictures)
Glitter's always kinda hard to photograph, so I wouldn't worry too much about how it looks in person.
Yes, that's why I need to see more pictures ;) She's pretty though! 

P-girl said:
Glitter's always kinda hard to photograph, so I wouldn't worry too much about how it looks in person.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service