Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I've been on the hunt for Sweet 1600 Clawd for awhile now, and I decided to check TRU this morning because they get their trucks on Thursday nights and they put them out for FRI morning. Anyway, the LAST couple times I went to TRU, I saw this older guy and he said he's looking for some for his grandaughter. I thought it was sweet, but something rang off to me. He seemed to know too much about the ones that were popular and htf. But I shrugged it off.

Today, I was third in line before the store opened at six this morning. I booked it to where the dolls are and there was the SAME guy...and in his hands were all four Clawd's they had. ALL FOUR. I was like wtf? How did he even beat me back here let alone have all four in his hands. I was upset and tried to scrounge one up, but to no avail.

So I decided to hit up Walmart while I was out that way... HE WAS THERE TOO! Out in front talking to some shady looking dude saying TRU had Skull Shores and the 1600 girls. Telling him how many of each they had and how many he picked up and how much he's selling them for. I freaked the fuck out. I was like WTF, and I wanted to say something to him, but I didn't.

Then, I figured what the hell. I'll drive the 45 miles to the other TRU and see what they had, it would still be early enough to beat the crowds. So I get there... AND THE EFFER IS THERE! And he had THE LAST CLAWD IN HIS GRUBBY HANDS! I about flipped my shiz. I told the manager, actually and they have a one-per-customer limit, but since he had the last one, he got it. I was almost ready to cry.

She said they're getting a truck tonight, so maybe I'll try again in the morning, but I'm feeling kind of defeated right now.

This is a PSA to anyone in the Stockton/Modesto area. He's an older guy, probably in his 60s. He says they're for his granddaughter, but he's lying.

Also, to keep this in sightings. The TRU in Modesto had a crapton of 1600 Frankies, Clawdeens and Dracularas. They had SS Gils, Abbeys, and Lagoonas aplenty as well.

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Should have taken a picture imo.

RAGE.  

I wish I would have thought of that, but it was too early and I was too depressed :(

Moondance said:

I'm really sorry that happened to you :\
If I find a Clawd, want me to grab him for you?

Jess said:

I wish I would have thought of that, but it was too early and I was too depressed :(

Moondance said:

Sorry to hear that. If anyone sees a situation like this, speak up!

That's so horrible! I think I may have lost my control on that one. Not just collector's are trying to find these dolls and a little girl or boy will wake up without any of the dolls he wanted cause this guy. I really hate scalpers. :/ I'd talk to the manager at the first Toys R Us as well. Maybe they will also start enforcing a limit on the dolls. After all, they will lose business if the same person wipes the shelves clean every morning. Eventually people will stop going there cause they never find anything. Good luck and I really hope you get Clawd. :)

You should have gone up behind him and kicked him as hard as you could in the balls.  When he falls over in pain, you grab Clawd and book it.

LMFAO....he deserves it! They'd kick her out of the store if she did that though

Izumozorc said:

You should have gone up behind him and kicked him as hard as you could in the balls.  When he falls over in pain, you grab Clawd and book it.

That's why you wait til he's in the parking lot.  MWAHAHAHA!!!

Moondance said:

LMFAO....he deserves it! They'd kick her out of the store if she did that though

Izumozorc said:

I'm really sorry about you not getting Clawd, though I must say I applaud you for not beating the &*@# out of him which I would have had a hard time not doing especially after the 2nd TRU.  Best of luck to you, I hope you get one next time you go and shove it in his face.  *sigh* I love the Holidays :)

Garbage! Infuriation! I hope you get your target dolls, this loser isn't making it easy for you.

Stupid jerk i would have gone all black on him

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service