Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So basically this RP is about two sides, Weast Wonderland (good) and West Wonderland (bad). Sadie and the Sailor Senshi are at war with Nessa and the Organization XIII. This RP is filled with fighting, side switching, good vs. evil, plot twists, romance, and most of all having an epic dream which you may not want to wake up from. Monster characters dream as if they are some character from something but some rare ones do not. No one knows it's a dream yet it is and everything is set in a fantasy world with areas taken from books or video games which the characters believe are real (in the Dream anyway). Dying means waking up but when falling back asleep your character ends up at one of the four or five grave-buildings. When someone does die they float up into the air as a black shadow. There's really no rules in this as long as we barely not break any of this site's rules. So yeah lets RP!

Our Epic Cast:

☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4)’s Roles:

• Sadie Skeletol: The White Queen and Sailor Moon
  • Elpidia “Elpie” West: The Mad Hatter and Sailor Uranus
  • Zenovia “Zeni” Song: The March Hare and Sailor Neptune
  • Trideca “Tri” 13: The Chesire Cat and Sailor Venus
  • Catherine “Cat” Maitland: The Blue Caterpillar and Sailor Mars (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Callidora “Calli” Song: Sailor Pluto (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Damon Thanásima: Willy Wonka (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Sybil Skeletol: The Princess of Weast Wonderland, Sailor Chibi Moon, and The Black Lady
  • Ivy West (OC by Maddy Hightop, used with her consent): Namine and supposed Sailor Saturn
  • Jovie Wocky: The Jabberwocky and Xion
  • Nessarine “Nessa” East: The Queen of Hearts and Xemnas
  • Hipcio Griff: Voldemort “Voldie”
  • Luna Fangs: Demyx and Sailor Darkury (Evil Sailor Sailor Mercury)
  • Ichabod Bloodgood: Slave for Nessarine
  • Agrima Reaper: Marluxia
  • Belladonna Fangs: Larxene
  • Julian Fangs: Zexion
  • Euronia Gorgon: Sedusa
  • Shonna Trick: Herself and Buttercup
  • Lolita Or: Herself and Blossom
  • Barbara Treat: Herself and Bubbles
  • Demetra Otherly: The Other Mother (In Lavender Tower's Basement/Hell)
  • Princess Zelda/Tetra (DEAD)
  • Princess Rosalina (DEAD)
  • Ginny Weasly
  • Fix-It Felix Jr.

KraftyKitsune’s Characters:

• Arianna Furey: Rikku
  • Axel
  • Lea (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Lorcan Furey/Captain Hook
  • Darcy
  • Althea: Luxord
  • Princess Peach (DEAD)
  • Peter Pan
  • Sergeant Tamora Calhoun

Felica Fright’s Characters:

• Felica Fright: Alice
  • Jason Scorch: Harry Potter
  •  Daria Grey: Maleficent
  • Jessie Leeds: Bellatrix LeStrange
  • Cho Chang
  • Sirius Black (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Princess Daisy (DEAD)
  • Tinker Bell

Zena’s Characters:

• Alexis Underworld: Draco Malfoy
  • Lola Pop: Luna Lovegood
  • Chroma Prisma: Moaning Myrtle (Crying Chroma)
  • Lyron Melodia: Colin Creevy
  • Demeter/Ceres
  • Ron Weasly
  • Hermione Granger

Cannon Characters:

• Toralei Stripe: Saix
  • Abbey Bominable: Vexen
  • Spectra Vondergiest: Rita Skeeter
  • Operetta: Herself and a waitress at The Cavern
  • Holt Hyde: Himself and a bartender at The Cavern
  • Deuce Gorgon: Himself and a chef at The Cavern
  • Cleo de Nile: Herself
  • Frankie Stein: Dorothy (Watzit is Toto :3)
  • HooDude: The Scarecrow
  • Robecca Steam: The Tin(wo)man
  • Clawdeen Wolf: The Cowardly Lion (she gets brave later though)
  • Headless Headmistress Bloodgood: Herself
  • C.A. Cupid: Herself in Cat's perfume which sends you into a dream-ception

Views: 16850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"What, should be next on our agenda? Well I'm thinking that," Sadie cringed as she was hoping to bring something else up that was majorly important "Can you, better explain and cite your sources?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wait, I also need Agrima too, hehe," the Queen giggled as she go excited about her new invention.

"What did you bother me for? I was kind of in the middle of a song gosh darn it," Luna scowled as soon as she barged in with her younger sister right behind and Agrima a few paces behind. 

"You rang for the fifteenth time this week?" Agrima tried to catch her breast while closing the door.

"THE KAWAII RAY!" Nessa pulled the tarp off the device which was a giant laser with a bunch of buttons, glitter, and smiley faces.

"Um... What the hell is that supposed to do?" Belladonna looked at the thing with a face of disgust.

"It looks like death," Lunna growled as she trapped her new long black nails on the desk. Her hair was growing back but it was still sloppy, short, uneven, and black as a raven. Her skin reached a new level of pale while her eyes were blood red. She had lost her true identity. 

"I shall show you!" Nessa giggled as pointed the giant ray at an apple "Just an ordinary apple will become..." she spoke as she gently pressed the button. Out shot a pink ray with white sparkles coated the apple. As it faded away a soft whisper spoke 'anime kawaii desu'. The apple looked ordinary, a rich red skin made it look appetizing until... "Its gotta face now!" The Queen squealed as she stared at the black eyes with large lashes, rosy cheeks, and little smile.

"Oh... my god" Donna face palmed "You could hire new chefs so I'm not eating Count Chocula for each meal but... You make THAT a thing."

"This offends me... In every way possible. No seriously, you butchered an entire culture," Agrima finally gained proper composure and right after took out her Hallowed Lotus scythe and the apple in half. As soon as the apple had been split it's faced on the one side moved and another sprouted on the other half and stayed on the core side of the apple. "THRY MULTIPLIED WHAT IS THIS?!?!"

"Now it looks even more like death," Luna scoffed.

"Seriously though m'Queen, what does this thing do and how can you somehow possibly, most likely not, redeem how horribly it represents everything?" Agrima called for her scythe to go away as she grabbed an apple half and started to eat it "It make food taste delicious, or maybe that's fact that I've only had Cinnamon Jacks lately, but what else does it even do?"

"If I aim it for Sadie's castle they're going to be stuck a chibis and be able to do nothing," the Queen snickered and did a little jig.

"And you want us to kill them all while they're defenseless? " Belladonna asked as she grabbed for the other apple half.

"Nemo!" the Queen began to nod with a toothy grin.

"Don't you mean bingo?" Belladonna rolled her eyes while chewing on a bite of apple. Agrima was right, it was delicious and juicy, just like humans with all their blood... oh blood. She needed some soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voldemort was wandering the halls of the castle, the Queen didn't want his presence and he always did what she said. Not because he was submissive and took orders normally, he knew he had to be for her. He had to keep the alliance strong until he no longer had use of her. While wandering the halls he overheard the voice of one of his more recent recruits... panicking? He had to follow the voice and found himself in the garden.

"What in the Wizarding World of Voldemort is going on here?" he screeched with his bird mouth while entering the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oz was grey. Rubble of buildings that one thrived, a musk of death was prevalent, and the air was filled with ash.

"We're in Oz for sure, but I don't see anyone," Buttercup coughed from the floating ashes invading her throat.

((Haha welcome back friends. Here's my kick off post. I really want to get the Kawaii Ray events and the Oz/PPG events done with so we can move onto our fun future plans.))

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service