Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So basically this RP is about two sides, Weast Wonderland (good) and West Wonderland (bad). Sadie and the Sailor Senshi are at war with Nessa and the Organization XIII. This RP is filled with fighting, side switching, good vs. evil, plot twists, romance, and most of all having an epic dream which you may not want to wake up from. Monster characters dream as if they are some character from something but some rare ones do not. No one knows it's a dream yet it is and everything is set in a fantasy world with areas taken from books or video games which the characters believe are real (in the Dream anyway). Dying means waking up but when falling back asleep your character ends up at one of the four or five grave-buildings. When someone does die they float up into the air as a black shadow. There's really no rules in this as long as we barely not break any of this site's rules. So yeah lets RP!

Our Epic Cast:

☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4)’s Roles:

• Sadie Skeletol: The White Queen and Sailor Moon
  • Elpidia “Elpie” West: The Mad Hatter and Sailor Uranus
  • Zenovia “Zeni” Song: The March Hare and Sailor Neptune
  • Trideca “Tri” 13: The Chesire Cat and Sailor Venus
  • Catherine “Cat” Maitland: The Blue Caterpillar and Sailor Mars (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Callidora “Calli” Song: Sailor Pluto (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Damon Thanásima: Willy Wonka (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Sybil Skeletol: The Princess of Weast Wonderland, Sailor Chibi Moon, and The Black Lady
  • Ivy West (OC by Maddy Hightop, used with her consent): Namine and supposed Sailor Saturn
  • Jovie Wocky: The Jabberwocky and Xion
  • Nessarine “Nessa” East: The Queen of Hearts and Xemnas
  • Hipcio Griff: Voldemort “Voldie”
  • Luna Fangs: Demyx and Sailor Darkury (Evil Sailor Sailor Mercury)
  • Ichabod Bloodgood: Slave for Nessarine
  • Agrima Reaper: Marluxia
  • Belladonna Fangs: Larxene
  • Julian Fangs: Zexion
  • Euronia Gorgon: Sedusa
  • Shonna Trick: Herself and Buttercup
  • Lolita Or: Herself and Blossom
  • Barbara Treat: Herself and Bubbles
  • Demetra Otherly: The Other Mother (In Lavender Tower's Basement/Hell)
  • Princess Zelda/Tetra (DEAD)
  • Princess Rosalina (DEAD)
  • Ginny Weasly
  • Fix-It Felix Jr.

KraftyKitsune’s Characters:

• Arianna Furey: Rikku
  • Axel
  • Lea (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Lorcan Furey/Captain Hook
  • Darcy
  • Althea: Luxord
  • Princess Peach (DEAD)
  • Peter Pan
  • Sergeant Tamora Calhoun

Felica Fright’s Characters:

• Felica Fright: Alice
  • Jason Scorch: Harry Potter
  •  Daria Grey: Maleficent
  • Jessie Leeds: Bellatrix LeStrange
  • Cho Chang
  • Sirius Black (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Princess Daisy (DEAD)
  • Tinker Bell

Zena’s Characters:

• Alexis Underworld: Draco Malfoy
  • Lola Pop: Luna Lovegood
  • Chroma Prisma: Moaning Myrtle (Crying Chroma)
  • Lyron Melodia: Colin Creevy
  • Demeter/Ceres
  • Ron Weasly
  • Hermione Granger

Cannon Characters:

• Toralei Stripe: Saix
  • Abbey Bominable: Vexen
  • Spectra Vondergiest: Rita Skeeter
  • Operetta: Herself and a waitress at The Cavern
  • Holt Hyde: Himself and a bartender at The Cavern
  • Deuce Gorgon: Himself and a chef at The Cavern
  • Cleo de Nile: Herself
  • Frankie Stein: Dorothy (Watzit is Toto :3)
  • HooDude: The Scarecrow
  • Robecca Steam: The Tin(wo)man
  • Clawdeen Wolf: The Cowardly Lion (she gets brave later though)
  • Headless Headmistress Bloodgood: Herself
  • C.A. Cupid: Herself in Cat's perfume which sends you into a dream-ception

Views: 16854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason's jaw dropped. "WHAT?!" Jason yelled, feeling totally and utterly baffled. "But you...! And she...! ....WHAT?! Just...WHAT?" He was trying (and so far- failing) to understand how this was actually possible (not that he really wanted to think about it, of course.) And he was so certain they were twins! "How does that even...?!" Jason sighed and facepalmed. "Oh vey, I give up!" He cried, sinking back against the couch and running his hands through his hair.

Fel just gaped at Hook with hereyes widened. She was also baffled by the news about him being Ari's father, but that all had sailed over her head for the moment. Only one of Hook's phrases there really sank in. "You...you want to take her away?!" she asked shrilly. " But...but you can't take her away! That's not fair!" Fel was feeling beyond freaked out. She felt stuck in that stage of anxiety where a situation could either end well or end miserably and there was no indication of which way it would end. It was almost as if she was on a seesaw and her sanity and everything else was in the balance. She knew one thing, though. She was not- repeat, not- about to let her best friend get taken away from her all willy-nilly without some form of a resistance. (She thought briefly of using the "if you want her, you've got to go through me" line, but realized how foolish that sounded coming from a ghost.) At this point, Felica didn't really care if Hook was her father or not. She wanted Ari to stay put!

((Oh yeaahhhh, nearly forgot about them all, Krafty! And that was a lovely post. :3 Hope mine was close to as lovely. Heh.))

"DA FAX?" Zeni scratched her head in confusion "Your daddy fexually fassulted me? I had no idea he was such a perv."

"That also impregnated his daughter," Elpie stuck her chin up in disgust at the idea of no only an incest baby, but an incest baby coming from your own parent. 

"Um... Well then. I do not believe you can do that at the moment sire. In fact... ROLL CALL EVERYONE HERE EXCEPT THIS MAN STAND IN A LINE," Sadie shouted as her mouth chatter with each large movements she made with her mouth. "Er sorry for that... Anyway... Senshi, senshi-lve to your sailor selves," Sadie clapped her hands making more bone chattering noises.

"Are you adopted?" Lola asked Arianna sympathetically. "Because he looks too young to be your father! I'm adopted too, so you don't need to feel embarrassed about it!" She decided to ignore Zeni's and Elpie's comments this time, because they seemed rather creepy to Lola, who thought incest and sexual assault were acts of evil that only bad guys committed, and she did not like the idea of Ari being related to a bad guy. 

((bump))
((Guys, I'm dying of Dreams feels, and this RP dying would be such a shame! I also want to throw in my apathetic fae Idris as Renly B from Game of Thrones eventually, as well.))

((Poor Dreams does need resurrection. There as things to do, plot points that have to happen! DX And I dunno if I should post or someone else should. ;-; ))

((I. Feel. Awful. I've got a post practically written sitting in my Docs. somewhere, but yet again life's getting in the way. Got some great life-altering news today, an exam on Monday, a take-home exam due Friday, an art trade I need need NEED to finish, and possibly a blood drive for extra credit that week as well. Add to that I think I worked myself sick and gave myself a cold and dad's out of town for a week and a half all the way across the US and mom hurt her back last night which means heavy lifting of sister... wow, a lot more's going on than I thought. @_@

Still, I'll post... maybe tomorrow? GAH, I FEEL AWFUL ABOUT THIS!))

((Don't feel awful! I understand all the stress! If you want, I can post to it, Krafty and Fel! And we can bug Sadie to post on it too.))

((Mhm. Poor Dreams feels all forgotten. :C IT SHALL LIVE ON!

....Eventually. XDDD And now I feel bad about not posting for the lame reason of I'm not entirely sure what to say/post. ;-; Baaaad Fel.)

((I'm posting! Throwing in everyone's favourite apathetic fae, Idris! She's Renly Baratheon from Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. Renly, by the way, is one of the competitors for the Iron Throne, and the younger brother of the late King Robert. If this messes up with your post, Krafty, I'm sorry, I can edit it.))

Idris Baratheon was not having a good day. She had been insulted by her elder brother, Stannis, rode her horse just to shake off all her anger, somehow managed to lose her footing (and that stupid stallion), and had to find another place of refugee. 

She had lost her army, no matter how loud she called, no one came. Her head hurt, the visions of last night was blurry, and her cheek was splattered with blood. Leaning for support against a tree, Idris breathed heavily, glancing around the place in case of any threats.

That was when she heard the sound of someone approaching. Whipping out her sword, she called loudly, "Who dares to threaten the rightful Queen of Westeros?"

((Anyone, feel free to throw your character in here. She's not in any place specifically, just somewhere amongst the trees.

By the way, Renly's army in GOT opposes House Lannister. House Lannister's sigil is a golden lion on red... *stares pointedly at Fel*))

----

The rain had stopped, so Alexis had to go outside to paint the white roses red. "This is so cruel to flowers," she mumbled under her breath, dipping the paintbrush in the red and painting a single streak. Her other hand was in her pocket, gripping her wand tightly.

---

Lola quickly excused herself to the toilet. 

((Zenaaaaa, is this you implying a GOT/Harry Potter crossover? :3 (And yes, I know this is all one big crossover. XDDD)))

((Sorta, but I'm more implying confusion between Idris and Jason. Y'know, maybe she sees the red lion on his school robes, and thinks she's a sellsword or alchemist working for Lannister or something?))

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service