Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So basically this RP is about two sides, Weast Wonderland (good) and West Wonderland (bad). Sadie and the Sailor Senshi are at war with Nessa and the Organization XIII. This RP is filled with fighting, side switching, good vs. evil, plot twists, romance, and most of all having an epic dream which you may not want to wake up from. Monster characters dream as if they are some character from something but some rare ones do not. No one knows it's a dream yet it is and everything is set in a fantasy world with areas taken from books or video games which the characters believe are real (in the Dream anyway). Dying means waking up but when falling back asleep your character ends up at one of the four or five grave-buildings. When someone does die they float up into the air as a black shadow. There's really no rules in this as long as we barely not break any of this site's rules. So yeah lets RP!

Our Epic Cast:

☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4)’s Roles:

• Sadie Skeletol: The White Queen and Sailor Moon
  • Elpidia “Elpie” West: The Mad Hatter and Sailor Uranus
  • Zenovia “Zeni” Song: The March Hare and Sailor Neptune
  • Trideca “Tri” 13: The Chesire Cat and Sailor Venus
  • Catherine “Cat” Maitland: The Blue Caterpillar and Sailor Mars (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Callidora “Calli” Song: Sailor Pluto (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Damon Thanásima: Willy Wonka (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Sybil Skeletol: The Princess of Weast Wonderland, Sailor Chibi Moon, and The Black Lady
  • Ivy West (OC by Maddy Hightop, used with her consent): Namine and supposed Sailor Saturn
  • Jovie Wocky: The Jabberwocky and Xion
  • Nessarine “Nessa” East: The Queen of Hearts and Xemnas
  • Hipcio Griff: Voldemort “Voldie”
  • Luna Fangs: Demyx and Sailor Darkury (Evil Sailor Sailor Mercury)
  • Ichabod Bloodgood: Slave for Nessarine
  • Agrima Reaper: Marluxia
  • Belladonna Fangs: Larxene
  • Julian Fangs: Zexion
  • Euronia Gorgon: Sedusa
  • Shonna Trick: Herself and Buttercup
  • Lolita Or: Herself and Blossom
  • Barbara Treat: Herself and Bubbles
  • Demetra Otherly: The Other Mother (In Lavender Tower's Basement/Hell)
  • Princess Zelda/Tetra (DEAD)
  • Princess Rosalina (DEAD)
  • Ginny Weasly
  • Fix-It Felix Jr.

KraftyKitsune’s Characters:

• Arianna Furey: Rikku
  • Axel
  • Lea (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Lorcan Furey/Captain Hook
  • Darcy
  • Althea: Luxord
  • Princess Peach (DEAD)
  • Peter Pan
  • Sergeant Tamora Calhoun

Felica Fright’s Characters:

• Felica Fright: Alice
  • Jason Scorch: Harry Potter
  •  Daria Grey: Maleficent
  • Jessie Leeds: Bellatrix LeStrange
  • Cho Chang
  • Sirius Black (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Princess Daisy (DEAD)
  • Tinker Bell

Zena’s Characters:

• Alexis Underworld: Draco Malfoy
  • Lola Pop: Luna Lovegood
  • Chroma Prisma: Moaning Myrtle (Crying Chroma)
  • Lyron Melodia: Colin Creevy
  • Demeter/Ceres
  • Ron Weasly
  • Hermione Granger

Cannon Characters:

• Toralei Stripe: Saix
  • Abbey Bominable: Vexen
  • Spectra Vondergiest: Rita Skeeter
  • Operetta: Herself and a waitress at The Cavern
  • Holt Hyde: Himself and a bartender at The Cavern
  • Deuce Gorgon: Himself and a chef at The Cavern
  • Cleo de Nile: Herself
  • Frankie Stein: Dorothy (Watzit is Toto :3)
  • HooDude: The Scarecrow
  • Robecca Steam: The Tin(wo)man
  • Clawdeen Wolf: The Cowardly Lion (she gets brave later though)
  • Headless Headmistress Bloodgood: Herself
  • C.A. Cupid: Herself in Cat's perfume which sends you into a dream-ception

Views: 16916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Aww, that's not THAT old!" Fel said cheerfully. "I remember seeing loads of Disney movies in theaters!"

~~~~~

"No denying that," Daria agreed as she walked out of the Queen's office. 

((Time to start a new arc of Dreams which everyone should hopefully be involved in. It revolves around Gotham City being taken over by Catwoman (Toralei) and Poison Ivy (Venus) because of Batman's assassination and Robin's unknown location. It will probably end with the good-guy group (Elpie, Zeni, Fel, etc) having to try to escape the city before it blows up and at least one person in Sadie's conference room will die under my planning. People I have talked to about this know who will. It's another amazing shower idea I've had like Dreams itself.))

"Hey, Bell could you help me with the zipper over here?" Toralei asked in a slightly frantic tone.

"Sure, but my only question is what will happen when Xemnas finds out," Bell got up from the faux fur covered bed of Toralei's to grab the zipper on the black jumpsuit the cat was trying to put on.

"She won't. If she somehow does I can't see why she'd be mad. Batman, a potential enemy has been murdered and we have a new ally from me doing this," Toralei sighed as she hear the zip of her zipper being closed.
"There, done. Anyway I just know how raged she could get over something like this. Remember when she found out about Luna? Just to keep herself sane she made us murder Daisy and Rosalina. By the way... How did that go for you?"  Bell stepped back then fell over onto the soft bed. Why couldn't my bed be this cozy?

"I used her dead mother's voice then grabbed her from behind and tore her apart with my claws. I'd say it was pretty satisfying," the cat purred as she stroked her right hand up her thigh loving the feel of the fabric. 

"Quite lovely. I came down from the ceiling and tore her apart while singing High School Musical. What a dweeb..." Bell groaned while now rolling around in the soft blankets.

"I should be heading out to Gotham City now. Ivy is probably expecting me by now. Also please stop ruining my bed," Toralei hissed while she say the display from her mirror's reflection "Time for this Catwoman to prowl..." she opened a shadowy portal and went through with a rush.

((I approve of this plot arch. And I hope you're better, Sadie! I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, so I hope that doesn't interfere with my activity on this RP and stuff.

"You saw Cinderella in theatres?" Lola's mouth dropped open. "That's so cool!"

---

It turned out to be a random frog servant, so Alexis shoved him aside and kept on walking. "Giraffes in top hats... how did I think of that?"

((sorry my phone is acting up... May I join? Sorry if it was duplicated))

((Sadie, stop making me jealous of your shower ideas... :I And Zena, I'm soooorry for randomly disappearing last night. >.< Internet had troubles and I was like "T-T Not waiting five minutes for the page to load so I can explain and say goodbye". I wasn't ignoring you! For the same reasons, Sadie, I'm posting now instead of the other night. SO. XD Oh yeah...and...one does not simply murder Batman! DX))

Venus tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for a certain someone to arrive. She glanced around until something caught her eye. "HEY! YOU! LEAVE THAT TREE ALONE! How would YOOOU like it if someone decided to pee on YOU!? Stupid dog..." she said angrily. If there was one thing that ticked her off, it was people disrespecting nature. And dogs peeing on trees. Couldn't they use a litter box like a cat or something? Venus rolled her eyes and went back to waiting. 

((You're right, the person who killed Batman did it in a complicated manner, he was not killed simply. xD))

Toralei got out of her portal a block away. She knew even the crooks of Gotham didn't exactly like her Queen. They knew she had the power to destroy their city and they didn't like that. Once she found out Toralei gave herself an actual reason to mess around in Gotham, to try and make her side of the war respected and the side they'd all pick to be on. 

She dashed around the city as if it were nighttime even though it was only noon. She eventually saw Ivy having a hissy fit with a dog.

"So did that animal mess with your precious plants?" Toralei asked with a seductive purr as she walked over to her partner in crime.

((...Well then. I HOPE HE DIED VALIANTLY! DX))

"Yes!" Ivy snapped with a childish stomp. "And then it had the NERVE to walk away as I was telling it off for...for...VIOLATING that poor tree! HONESTLY! Animals today! Er...no offence..." 

"Yeah the nerve of that fiendish dog..." Toralei rolled her eyes as sarcasm rolled off her tongue "Anyway what do you have in mind of doing to remind the public we're in charge now? Rob a bank, blow up a building, deface public property?" the cat suggested as she enjoyed the sunlight warming her up under her black suit.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, let's rob a bank or whatever," Venus said, dismissively waving her hand. She was still slightly irked about the dog incident. She would get over it soon enough, though. She normally did get over these types of issues very quickly. 

"Let's go!" Toralei darted off without realized there was a Bank of Gotham City right across the street from where they were.

"After you!" Venus called to her as she began to dash after her to the bank.

((Sorry I've been dead for so long guys. I'm really having trouble with school and such, so I've been too busy to think, let alone RP. I shall try, but please understand that I have a reason for not RPing much. And let me tell you, I HATE IT! I REAAAALLY want to RP, but circumstances aren't allowing me. That and my internet died RIGHT as I was about to post. Cursed thing hates me. And Sadie, hope you feel better. Depression is never fun.))

Feeling the beast had been quelled for now (Zeni), Ari turned to Lorcan. She'd get her revenge on Zeni later, and now was the perfect time to kick Lorcan out while the others were distracted by Disney talk. "Oi, Lorcan, you should probably get going. I'm sure being among 'heroes' isn't good for your health." Holding up her hand to stop his expected pleading, she gave him a cold stare. "No comments on the comment. And no use asking again; I'm not coming home, so save your breath and go."

Hook gave a chuckle at the irony of her statement before getting serious again. "Fine. But know I'll be waiting forever if need be, as will Grace." Hook said, standing up straight to show he was serious. Turning, he walked back over to the hologram table to leave.

----

EVE whirred out after Daria, LED eyes shifting and already looking for life. Another mission was given, and as with all missions, she was going to be sure it was carried out to the fullest. "Directive." she said, an affirmative statement to herself rather than a question. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service