Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So basically this RP is about two sides, Weast Wonderland (good) and West Wonderland (bad). Sadie and the Sailor Senshi are at war with Nessa and the Organization XIII. This RP is filled with fighting, side switching, good vs. evil, plot twists, romance, and most of all having an epic dream which you may not want to wake up from. Monster characters dream as if they are some character from something but some rare ones do not. No one knows it's a dream yet it is and everything is set in a fantasy world with areas taken from books or video games which the characters believe are real (in the Dream anyway). Dying means waking up but when falling back asleep your character ends up at one of the four or five grave-buildings. When someone does die they float up into the air as a black shadow. There's really no rules in this as long as we barely not break any of this site's rules. So yeah lets RP!

Our Epic Cast:

☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4)’s Roles:

• Sadie Skeletol: The White Queen and Sailor Moon
  • Elpidia “Elpie” West: The Mad Hatter and Sailor Uranus
  • Zenovia “Zeni” Song: The March Hare and Sailor Neptune
  • Trideca “Tri” 13: The Chesire Cat and Sailor Venus
  • Catherine “Cat” Maitland: The Blue Caterpillar and Sailor Mars (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Callidora “Calli” Song: Sailor Pluto (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Damon Thanásima: Willy Wonka (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Sybil Skeletol: The Princess of Weast Wonderland, Sailor Chibi Moon, and The Black Lady
  • Ivy West (OC by Maddy Hightop, used with her consent): Namine and supposed Sailor Saturn
  • Jovie Wocky: The Jabberwocky and Xion
  • Nessarine “Nessa” East: The Queen of Hearts and Xemnas
  • Hipcio Griff: Voldemort “Voldie”
  • Luna Fangs: Demyx and Sailor Darkury (Evil Sailor Sailor Mercury)
  • Ichabod Bloodgood: Slave for Nessarine
  • Agrima Reaper: Marluxia
  • Belladonna Fangs: Larxene
  • Julian Fangs: Zexion
  • Euronia Gorgon: Sedusa
  • Shonna Trick: Herself and Buttercup
  • Lolita Or: Herself and Blossom
  • Barbara Treat: Herself and Bubbles
  • Demetra Otherly: The Other Mother (In Lavender Tower's Basement/Hell)
  • Princess Zelda/Tetra (DEAD)
  • Princess Rosalina (DEAD)
  • Ginny Weasly
  • Fix-It Felix Jr.

KraftyKitsune’s Characters:

• Arianna Furey: Rikku
  • Axel
  • Lea (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Lorcan Furey/Captain Hook
  • Darcy
  • Althea: Luxord
  • Princess Peach (DEAD)
  • Peter Pan
  • Sergeant Tamora Calhoun

Felica Fright’s Characters:

• Felica Fright: Alice
  • Jason Scorch: Harry Potter
  •  Daria Grey: Maleficent
  • Jessie Leeds: Bellatrix LeStrange
  • Cho Chang
  • Sirius Black (DEAD IN LAVENDER TOWN)
  • Princess Daisy (DEAD)
  • Tinker Bell

Zena’s Characters:

• Alexis Underworld: Draco Malfoy
  • Lola Pop: Luna Lovegood
  • Chroma Prisma: Moaning Myrtle (Crying Chroma)
  • Lyron Melodia: Colin Creevy
  • Demeter/Ceres
  • Ron Weasly
  • Hermione Granger

Cannon Characters:

• Toralei Stripe: Saix
  • Abbey Bominable: Vexen
  • Spectra Vondergiest: Rita Skeeter
  • Operetta: Herself and a waitress at The Cavern
  • Holt Hyde: Himself and a bartender at The Cavern
  • Deuce Gorgon: Himself and a chef at The Cavern
  • Cleo de Nile: Herself
  • Frankie Stein: Dorothy (Watzit is Toto :3)
  • HooDude: The Scarecrow
  • Robecca Steam: The Tin(wo)man
  • Clawdeen Wolf: The Cowardly Lion (she gets brave later though)
  • Headless Headmistress Bloodgood: Herself
  • C.A. Cupid: Herself in Cat's perfume which sends you into a dream-ception

Views: 16866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump.

(AHHHHHHH, SORRY!!! I MEANT TO REPLY SO MUCH EARLIER BUT I WAS SICK AND NOT ONLINE FOR A WHOLE WEEK. ._. I AM SO SO SORRY.))
After a few more minutes of formulating, Jason kinda blurted out "So, Ari, what was that, your brother or something?" he said, feeling that that was the only logical answer.

"ARI'S BROTHER SAXUALLY ESSAULTED ME?" Zeni instantly shouted as soon as Jason made his statement.

"Nice try Zeni, you were really close on that one..." Elpie grabbed Zeni by her shoulder and gently sat her friend-and-then-some down.

"Meep..." Zeni pouted softly as she sat.

"Anyway it you only just made out with him, nothing more... I think," Elpie tried to reassure her.

"Wait, so he was your brother?" Lola suddenly stopped wondering whether Disney owned Pixar, and turned to Ari. "Why didn't you tell us that before? We could have had a family reunion party with balloons and everything!"

"Isn't it obvious? Of course he's my b- wait, what?" Ari blinked in confusion as she realized what Jason had said. Blanching at Zeni's extreme (and loud) comment, she yelped in horror, "NO! My gosh, are you guys INSANE?! He did NOT sexually assault you, Zeni!" She was just grateful Lorcan was gone before this, though the brother comment was pretty funny. It's just Zeni had to ruin the humor of it all with her crass comment.

"Oi vey, first you think he's my husband, and now you think he's my brother? That is just so twistedly wrong. Next you're going to say we're twins or something..." She muttered, then looked over to Jason; it wasn't too far-fetched for him to think such a thing...

"Well, ARE you guys twins? You do kinda look alike and you are giving us all some really mixed signals here," Jason commented, raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm so lost right now," Fel commented bluntly. 

"I apologize for the awkwardness my soldiers have given you," Sadie said in a hushed one as she placed a hand on Lorcan's shoulder.

"Whoa Sadie, you're doing something?" Elpie applauded her leader as if she were just a toddler learning how to do basic activities.

"Shut up Elpie!" Sadie snapped as she glared over at her green-skinned witch " Oh sorry, I just, I'm not ask dumb as you think I may be. Just because I lack a physical brain doesn't mean I can't think properly. I am the leader of this side of the war and I intend to act like it, starting now!" she stomped as her bones rattled in rage. 

"Holy crap! Elpie, treat Sadie like a baby more often," Tri laughed as she found herself getting cozy next to Jason.

"You too Tri? You too...?" she sighed at her youngest warrior and then looked back over at Lorcan "Now state you formal business here and how the heck you're related to that girl over there," the queen demanded with a new form of firm and regal stature.

((Can't help but the assault part of the RP rules came from Zeni's statement when it was just a series of kissing, grawsh! xD))

((*bumps thread despite being stuck on what to write*))

((Gah, sorry for the delay! will be sure to write something tomorrow morning, as I'm half-awake right now and cannot guarantee a coherent post in character... ))

"Methinks things are taking a turn for the serious now..." Fel commented as she watched Sadie take command.

Jason glanced over at Tri and tried not to grin and blush. After his brief moment surpressed happiness towards Tri, he payed attention to the action once again.

((My post stinks. :B))

((...it's official, I'm worse than Robecca with time. The fact that I'm in a school group meet and sneaking on to say I'll be online to post some time around 7ish shall not be said.))

“Come again?” Hook asked, his blue eyes blinking twice then twice more at the crassness coming from the petite young siren.  “I did not… sexually assault you, young lady. And no son, I’m not her brother.” His body automatically stiffened in alertness as Queen Sadie put her hand upon his shoulder.

“Dang it to the depths, Lorcan, I thought you left!” Ari growled, whirling around at the sound of Lorcan’s voice. Acting more out of surprise and embarrassment, she stormed over to the two with every intention of pushing Hook out of there now before everything went from bad to worse for her.

“Arianna Lea Furey, plop your butt on a chair and shut up. I’m busy talking to this measly ragtag group you call your allies.” He demanded, his voice leaving no room for argument. But Ari wasn’t in a compliant mood. At. All. She stayed standing where she was, arms crossed and glaring daggers at the man.

“Mi’lady, my formal business is merely to bring my dear girl home with me today,” Hook announced as he raised his hand to his hat and swept it off with a grand bow to Sadie, “And ‘that girl’, as you so flippantly call her, is my daughter.”

((Hope that was…passable. Were we working on some other parts as well? Didn’t we have a bit with the Gotham City Siren girls, as well as a piece with Daria and EVE?))

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service