Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

One day thare was a romer going arond about a gost named spactra vonderdise noboudy knows how this romer started but me and now i will tell the world i know her i see her evrey day shes my friend  see im jessie jessielarua im drackrelauras sis now my sis dose not know her im the onley one so lets begin well its kinda funny well i go to byside so i was talking to my bud then we walk in and i saw a sado so i looked to see what it was and then i sall her i scremad and see said shhhhhhhhhh i will give you a cupcake if you stop yelling so i said......deil now my cupcake? sure said specktra soooooooooooooooooo im jessie jessielarua you are eats cupcake im specktra specktra vonderdies im a gost my friends call me spectra v or sv she said ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wont a cupcake i said you hade your cupcake girl sesh wont anther? she said yes i said qwitely ok she said sooooo ummmm i have to go to the bathroom i said she said ok? go? ok i said i went im dun i said is my cupcake dun no your cupcakeS are dun yay! sooooooooooooo spektra i said yes she said did you know unicorns eat rainbows and poop butterflys? i said  oh gosh your crazy girl she siad i smiled :) and thats my story oh and abby bromlie i know her to but i will tell you that another day she started the romer nobody belived her but me and now i will go till naxt time my friends :)

P.S. monsterhigh.comclick here to play monter games and wach some freky fab vids bye bye now chow

Views: 812

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That's very sad. D:

It should never be that way to any child whatsoever.

Vincent Vondergeist said:

Well I expect being hated whenever I come home >.>

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Wow! All of you on here that are telling this girl to expect hate, to expect criticism, have you all lost your minds? As much as that may be true on the internet, no one has to join in and add to that atmosphere. Everyone has the power to change it, to choose not to be a part of it. No one has to tell this girl how bad her writing is. All of you who are doing that are choosing to do that. You are choosing to be critical people. And even if you are not actually criticizing her yourselves, some of you are defending, explaining, excusing, justifying people tearing other people apart. is that what kind of people you want to be? Is that what kind of world you want to live in?

If you have given up and want to accept that the world is a cold, cruel place where people should expect to be judged rather than be accepted for who they are, that's fine (sad and unfortunate but fine), but don't expect other people to accept that. What a bummer!

:O I hope you referring to brothers and sisters, its somwhat better when its them, but not when its parents :/

Vincent Vondergeist said:
Well I expect being hated whenever I come home >.>

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Wow! All of you on here that are telling this girl to expect hate, to expect criticism, have you all lost your minds? As much as that may be true on the internet, no one has to join in and add to that atmosphere. Everyone has the power to change it, to choose not to be a part of it. No one has to tell this girl how bad her writing is. All of you who are doing that are choosing to do that. You are choosing to be critical people. And even if you are not actually criticizing her yourselves, some of you are defending, explaining, excusing, justifying people tearing other people apart. is that what kind of people you want to be? Is that what kind of world you want to live in?

If you have given up and want to accept that the world is a cold, cruel place where people should expect to be judged rather than be accepted for who they are, that's fine (sad and unfortunate but fine), but don't expect other people to accept that. What a bummer!

............. Need some work
I'm 10

Dude i was nine and i could spell better than that just saying:)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service