Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This is about the main character dolls Cleo/Toralei, DL/Rob, Jin/Lag......
Does anyone know if in the storyline the 2 characters are supposed to become meshed as
one or do their essences create a new "ghoul", while leaving them almost intact (maybe missing a bit of their personality)?  

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the concept is the same as the new Tinklebell Pirate Fiary movie

ok, however take Cleolei for example...who is it?  Is it Cleo or is it Toralei?  I understand the Tink movie but it changes their clothes and their powers, not them physically.  I am just curious if after whatever happens to them who is left standing?  Cleo?  Toralei?  or Cleo, Toralei and Cleolei?

SunStrker said:

I believe the concept is the same as the new Tinklebell Pirate Fiary movie

think the 2 monsters are fused together. Something must have happened that they got fused together. 

It would be hilarious if both personalities occupied the same body at the same time

NoomiGC said:

think the 2 monsters are fused together. Something must have happened that they got fused together. 

The characters have their own dairies so it is possible that they are unique characters went they are fused.

Oh me to...and possibly hear each others thoughts or something....i think it would be pretty funny to hear the arguments between Cleo & Toralei.

patricia jauss said:

It would be hilarious if both personalities occupied the same body at the same time

NoomiGC said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service