Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I implore whoever is in charge of Monster High dolls, if anyone, to hire a few more helping hands on the site.
It has quickly become clear to me that this site is slowly losing its grip. I love this place, despite appearances, and I hate to see it transform from a great place to come together to talk about the awesome line that is Monster High...to a kindergarten.

Every day I see more and more chaos and disorder. The forums are a complete mess, some topics quickly dissolve into insult hurling, topics are posted in the wrong place, some are inappropriate or rude, but no matter how many times people ask for assistance or advice from our good mods, their questions go unanswered, help never arrives, and many are left to fend for themselves. below is a perfect example:

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/i-owe-you-all-an-expla...

I certainly am not suggesting that the moderates are doing a bad job. Goth knows whoever they are they are trying their hardest, but they are spread way too thinly, and the traffic on MHdolls is constantly increasing. here is what I am proposing:

ONE moderator who oversees all the others, a general mod, if you will, to make sure things run smoothly. If there is a particularly nasty situation they take care of it, and will also direct members to the proper moderators.

TWO other moderators who take care of photo/video/blogs, profiles and account issues. they both take over the head Mod if he or she becomes unavailable.

THREE additional moderators who run the forums. They do not oversee one particular area of the forum, but together take care of all of it, making sure topics are in the right forum, threads have meaningful conversation and do not become flaming wars.

I have asked repeatedly for additional help to be brought on board, to both Deuce and Jinx (they are the only moderators I know of) but again, I have been left without an answer. I'm not sure why they haven't responded or done something about this earlier because there is indeed a need, but I know it isn't because they are unwilling to share power or responsibility. my hope is that they will see this petition, and if we get at least a few signatures, we can make the site a better place.

thank you.

Views: 1276

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Stu asked me to be a Moderator, then he never got back to me. I'm not sure he realizes how much time I have to do this and the sheer amount of work that I could get done. Stu, buddy? Can you hear me? :P

I sign: ayak502 and since I come here a lot and read I can moderate if needed.

Here's my sign:

Jaycee aka HK

I am completely in agreement with this suggestion. You have my full support

By the way, forgive me if this matter has already been addressed, but as far as I know, it hasn't, because I still keep seeing topics being posted, that don't belong to the threads they're posted on.

Signed, SugarBuzz

New mod enrolled today! Go to the main page a look for the list of who does what!

I am now cheering my head off. YAY!

♫☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ said:

New mod enrolled today! Go to the main page a look for the list of who does what!

I'll sign as well as offer my services. :)

-Lillian Gracey

Agree, consider this my sig.

Kitties Mama

we got a few new mods....

If your correcting me yes, I meant to add an s but I didn't my mistake. My typo! XD

not a cat said:

no, i wasn't correcting you. lol XD

♫☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ said:

If your correcting me yes, I meant to add an s but I didn't my mistake. My typo! XD

not a cat said:

Artistic Dream

Yes I defiantly agree

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service