Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

UPDATE: I have not been able to order any more, as the torsos are not available on the site any longer.  Once they become available again, I will reopen!

I've done something like this before, but I'm gonna do it again.  This is gonna be for those outside the US, in any place that Mattel.com does not ship to.  Since I'm in the US, I want to know who all is wanting those torsos.

If enough people are interested, I will set up a system where I order them and then ship to outside the US.  All you would need to do is pay the initial price for the torsos plus shipping.  I will then mail them to you, safely but cheaply.

I ordered from them already and the arrival time was very quick (like a day or two), so they wouldn't take long.  If you want to get them sooner, I can ship overnight or something, I would just ask that you pay the difference in shipping.

If you want only certain torsos from the set, please let me know.  I will try to work out price!

If you are interested, please fill out the form below, either in comment or note.  I will make a list and then once I have a certain amount, I will get everyone's payments and then order!  I may add a small amount to the total to make up for the percentage that paypal takes out, but I am not adding any for myself (profit).

Form

Username:

How many sets?:

Full or Partial set?:

Normal Shipping or Express?:

Views: 1028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Username:ricaevil

How many sets?:1

Full or Partial set?:torso and limbs for sketeton Cam

Normal Shipping or Express?:normal

Hi, is it still possible to order trough you?

If so (hope so):

Username: Emilie

How many sets?: 1

Full or Partial set?: Partial - Partial - Skeleton, Bee, Three eyed girl

Normal Shipping or Express?: Normal

Hope to hear from you! :-)

I'm so sorry, i forgot to tell you that i received my torso's like 3 weeks ago! Thank you sooo much for them! =D

I have not been able to order any more, as the torsos are not available on the site any longer.  Once they become available again, I will reopen!

Kim W

1 full set

Somerville, MA

Shipping depends on how close to Christmas they come in!

Thank you!

Seriously? The last post on the thread was 14 days ago so its not that old. They don't have them on the web site anymore so I posted on this site to be alerted if they come available again. What do you care if I comment on an old post? Are you the  post police? I don't believe my post was to you so why don't you mind your own business?!

I did not realize 14 days was old and I thought that these threads were to obtain and share information...are they not?

I guess I didn't see the rules that said I couldn't comment on an "old post".  I thought that since I was looking to buy something Monster High related that this was the place.  You should have a warning pop up when people first join/logon that if they post incorrectly they will get their heads ripped off. 

There is not a rule against it but more times than not you won't get a response back or that stuff will be gone, hope that helps.

Kim W said:

I guess I didn't see the rules that said I couldn't comment on an "old post".  I thought that since I was looking to buy something Monster High related that this was the place.  You should have a warning pop up when people first join/logon that if they post incorrectly they will get their heads ripped off. 

Thank you.  I just posted there because I was hoping to get an e-mail notification about the 5 Pack Torso set if someone became aware that they were available online again.  I thought I was doing the right thing. Thats how it works on other web sites I am on anyway...and I don't usually get berated at for it. 

Nice cupcake cake by the way..I never made one, but always wanted to try.

This thread was for when the torsos were available on the website, for those outside the USA (since their shipping was so pricy from the site).  The only time I was accepting US orders were for people who only wanted one or two of the torsos so they could be split.  I planned on reopening the thread should the torsos become available again.  I had no intention of contacting anyone individually if they became available again.

Kim W said:

Thank you.  I just posted there because I was hoping to get an e-mail notification about the 5 Pack Torso set if someone became aware that they were available online again.  I thought I was doing the right thing. Thats how it works on other web sites I am on anyway...and I don't usually get berated at for it. 

Nice cupcake cake by the way..I never made one, but always wanted to try.

I NEVER thought or expected that I would be personally notified when these items came available.  If you all notice, when someone posts on the thread, you get an e-mail notification.  That is ALL I was expecting.  I posed here here hoping that when the items became available again, someone would post on this thread and I would get an e-mail notification that someone posted.  That's all people....

Geesh...I never thought a simple post on a doll website would be such an issue.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service