Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

2015 San Diego Comic Con Exclusives (SDCC) Valentine/Whisp Raven Queen

Hi,

If you are interested in purchasing the 2015 San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) exclusives, Monster High's Valentine and Whisp 2-pack or Ever After High's Raven Queen, please send me a friend request and private message.

US shipping is preferred. International shipping is available, but not to all countries and Priority International with Tracking will be required.

US payments are by Chase Quickpay only. This is essentially a bank-to-bank transfer and does not allow for buyers protection. I understand that this is not ideal, but I have been a member on this site since November 2012 and have many positive feedback messages with very positive packaging and fast shipping comments (My Page). International payments will be discussed.

There are many sellers on Ebay. If you are going to open your dolls then I would buy from the cheapest one because care and condition of the box is less important. However, if you are going to save and collect your Comic Con exclusives and if the condition of the box is important, I would recommend buying from someone with very strong positive feedback on packaging and someone that understands what is needed for secure packaging of dolls.

This thread will be closed. All communication will be through private messages and friend requests.

Thank you

Views: 473

Replies are closed for this discussion.

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service