Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi guys! 

I will be attending SDCC again this year and I always grab an extra Monster High exclusive to trade for rare dolls I can't find. If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you a list of dolls I am missing.

Thanks and take care!

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me list please.

Please send me a list. I live in Australia but am more then happy to pay for whatever shipping

Can you send me a list as well please? :)

Please send me a list

Ok, it can't hurt to ask about the list. Thanks

Lol, I am also wanting to see the list. XD

Dawn of the Dance Wave 2- Lagoona 

Dawn of the Dance Wave 2- Ghoulia 

SDCC Abbey (A Longshot as well as the only doll on the list that I would trade this years exclusive + additional dolls/items for.)

Fashion Pack- Scream Uniform (Frankie)

Basic Wave 2- Ghoulia 

Draculaura Roadster (Doll)

Draculaura Coffin Bean (Doll)

One of the Fearleading uniforms from the werecat 3 pack complete with shoes, etc. 

It's a rather short list because I literally already have all of the other dolls, aside from the new ones that haven't been released in my area yet, 13 Wishes, etc. I do not have those on the list because it's silly to trade for those when I will be able to buy them for store price in a couple of months. However, if you have some of the new ones for trade, I would consider it, just know that the older ones that will not show up in stores anymore will get priority. Even though these are the only dolls I am missing, you can still feel free to make offers. I like to keep extra dolls set aside (the ones with cool hair/makeup) sometimes incase new fashion packs pop up for those characters...especially the guys! And also, I like a lot of the customs I have seen and I still don't own a single one...so if that is your thing, I would gladly take an awesome custom in exchange for the exclusive. Gladly! 

P/S- Don't make your offers in a comment here. PM me. And not in a message that is tagged along with your friend request asking me to message you. It gets confusing when 6 people do that in a row.

Thank you for the list

SDCC Abby? Was there one of those ? anyone have a picture?

Kat

LOL...Sorry to get you excited VegasKAT! I meant Frankie! 

Frankie everyone, not Abbey! lol

Sociopath said:

Dawn of the Dance Wave 2- Lagoona 

Dawn of the Dance Wave 2- Ghoulia 

SDCC Abbey (A Longshot as well as the only doll on the list that I would trade this years exclusive + additional dolls/items for.)

Fashion Pack- Scream Uniform (Frankie)

Basic Wave 2- Ghoulia 

Draculaura Roadster (Doll)

Draculaura Coffin Bean (Doll)

One of the Fearleading uniforms from the werecat 3 pack complete with shoes, etc. 

It's a rather short list because I literally already have all of the other dolls, aside from the new ones that haven't been released in my area yet, 13 Wishes, etc. I do not have those on the list because it's silly to trade for those when I will be able to buy them for store price in a couple of months. However, if you have some of the new ones for trade, I would consider it, just know that the older ones that will not show up in stores anymore will get priority. Even though these are the only dolls I am missing, you can still feel free to make offers. I like to keep extra dolls set aside (the ones with cool hair/makeup) sometimes incase new fashion packs pop up for those characters...especially the guys! And also, I like a lot of the customs I have seen and I still don't own a single one...so if that is your thing, I would gladly take an awesome custom in exchange for the exclusive. Gladly! 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service