Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This has been touched on a little in a couple of other discussions I've read, and maybe some of you already have inside info on this.  With the release of Friday Night Frights out now, it has made me think more about what Target might do this year if they do another 5 pk.  If they do, do you think it will be Roller Maze or Scaris, and which dolls? 

If Roller Maze, I personally would like to see Draculaura, Cleo in her "photo op" outfit lol (gold skates and all!), Rochelle in her gargoyle armor, Clawdeen, and either Operetta and Frankie; and have Abbey and Ghoulia sit this one out since they've been released 2x already.  I highly doubt they'd do Rochelle, would be too expensive to do especially for a 5 pk, but how awesome would she look with the ponytail helmet and all... but perhaps Cleo would be a possibility, she never wears a helmet in the movie so they'd save money there lol.

Views: 1114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well actuually the 5-packs seem to be getting Frankie,Draculaura,Clawdeen,Cleo and Ghoulia and those havent been seen either :) so maybe its not a big fuss.

exept for the fact that Rochelle was left out.

but maybe she could be released as a normal doll like Clawdeen. 

Triumvirate said:

Well, now that this TRU exclusive Scaris 2-pack has been uncovered, my whole theory on Scaris getting a 5-pack sort of goes out the window. Maybe you're right. I can't say I'd be too happy about that, though, since we've already bought Howleen and Lagoona and I don't particularly want to buy them again, nor do we need Operetta or Robecca. I know my daughter will want that Rochelle, though. I thought we were past having to buy 5 dolls to get the 1 exclusive at this point, but maybe not.

Operetta Fan said:

Why not a Dance Class 5-Pack? Add Rochelle?

That's a good point that both 5 packs have had the same 5 dolls.

To me then, that makes the Roller Maze 5 pack seem more likely. They would only need to make 2 new dolls for that (Draculaura and Cleo). There's a surplus of Ghoulias to rip out of her single pack and add to the 5 pack. And that would make putting only 1 Clawdeen in the new assortment make sooo much more sense.

Hmm, I would be really happy with that. I love the RM Draculaura. I think she's super cute!

another_monster said:

well actuually the 5-packs seem to be getting Frankie,Draculaura,Clawdeen,Cleo and Ghoulia and those havent been seen either :) so maybe its not a big fuss.

exept for the fact that Rochelle was left out.

but maybe she could be released as a normal doll like Clawdeen. 

Triumvirate said:

Well, now that this TRU exclusive Scaris 2-pack has been uncovered, my whole theory on Scaris getting a 5-pack sort of goes out the window. Maybe you're right. I can't say I'd be too happy about that, though, since we've already bought Howleen and Lagoona and I don't particularly want to buy them again, nor do we need Operetta or Robecca. I know my daughter will want that Rochelle, though. I thought we were past having to buy 5 dolls to get the 1 exclusive at this point, but maybe not.

Operetta Fan said:

Small speculaion, but..

How about (1) Rocco (2) Gary (3) Rochelle (4) Toralei (5) Clawd?

Roller maze gear, and maybe a Granite City getup for Toralei lik the three pk Ghoulia?
Huh.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Operetta Fan for calling it on the 5pk!  Let's hear your SDCC prediction ;)

Operetta Fan said:

Yes, and I'm giving Operetta Fan props from calling it over a month ago ☺

Alice Cullen said:

There is a DC 5 Pk coming with: Gil, Rochelle, Robecca, Operetta, and Lagoona.

wanna post your 2013 SDCC prediction? not too late for that ☺

Alice Cullen said:

Aww. I was late.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service