Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Mattel's COO Bryan Stockton has revealed via Business Week, what is to become of the very popular line known as "Monster High" for 2011. His response was as follows; For 2011, the franchise continues to expand with the introduction of four new characters, two new books and an hour-long TV special.

We have also expanded our partnership with (teen mall chains) Claire's and Justice; our Macy's T-shirt program, launched in early January, delivered strong sell-through; and, next month, check out our Monster High program at Walmart, which includes the dolls, books and T-shirts. Brand offerings will be further expanded to include apparel, accessories, cosmetics, and activities for back to school.

And we launched the brand in more than 15 new markets this year including France, Australia, Portugal, Turkey and Poland, to name a few.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha! i noticed u like to just copy and paste articles found online...nice job! real reporters actually write their own material, not just copy other people's articles in verbatim. tisk, tisk :P

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9MK75V80.htm

p.s sorry if i sound a tad snarky :)

IKR i noticed that to
L.J. said:

haha! i noticed u like to just copy and paste articles found online...nice job! real reporters actually write their own material, not just copy other people's articles in verbatim. tisk, tisk :P

Manny taur? doubt it not every trade mark you see is real i think it will be Holt being Draculaura Likes Clawd Wolf mabye frankie will like holt and clawdeen will like jackson being she clawdeen doesnt really have a date or boyfriend and mabye will end up strange being holt and jackson are the same person well find out This October AND also there will be 30 minute episodes from now on i think starting June 1st 1nce a week a new episode
Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:
What do you guys think will be in that one hour special, btw? Since Frankie seems to be the star girl, I'm guessing she will get her first boyfriend and it's going to be Manny Taur. I also think maybe Spectra and Abbey will finally be introduced into the webisodes through that special.
Ah, so that's how. Appreciate the effort of giving us info Nappy, but cite. Your. Sources. It's called journalistic integrity. If you don't, you just come off as someone who wants the attention all for herself.

L.J. said:

p.s sorry if i sound a tad snarky :)

The intro was in my own words and you can't re-word a quote or what someone says so that was left as it was. And there are tons of articles that have been copied and pasted.
Yes, and if there's any integrity in those, they'd cite sources. This is why Wikipedia doesn't make for good research: people often just typed down things without citing sources. That was my point. Good to see you edited that in.

VampyNapy said:
The intro was in my own words and you can't re-word a quote or what someone says so that was left as it was. And there are tons of articles that have been copied and pasted.

It was a simple mistake on Napy's part. we now know where exactly she got her quote from (we're at least thankful she quoted something real). can we please return to the topic, turn down the snarl? This is a forum after all, not a scientific journal.

In any case, I hope with the hour long special we see the return of Frankie as the main focus character. lately the attention has been on Draculaura and her "romance" (am I the only one annoyed by her constant romantic escapades? ...Who am I kidding, I want Clawd to myself (; ) Frankie has lately become the equivalent of the stereotypical dumb blonde "what? I can know stuff!" and her naivete has been replaced by stupidity. *shakes a fist at Mattel* In any case, I'm very curious about what the special will have.

I am sick of Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura, and Cleo.  I want more Lagoona, Ghoulia, Abbey, Spectra, Duece, Jackson, Holt, and possibly Operetta.  I am really curious what she looks like.  Clawdeen, Frankie, and Cleo dolls are in every assortment. Plus they are focusing way to much on Draculaura. I like them in all but I am so sick of it all.  Also who is this Manny Taur character?  I have never heard of her.  They need to deffinetly find names for the werecat twins and give them more lines.  I am really impressed with Torelei's role.  Also what is so bad about Walmart?  I get almost all of my Monster High dolls there.

Hi your talking about how Mancy's only has the t-shirts online? I found monster high t-shirts at a Macy's store when I went in. i got mine for 9.99.

Mousemaster said:
OOOOH, Walmart, yuc, oh well, I guess I'll have to stop in and see what they have.  I saw the stuff at Claire's adn it's really high priced and not made well at all.  The lip gloss is thick and tastes weird, according to sources.  The Macy's shirts are thin but wash nice and do not shrink.   We have all of them.  They are only available on the website but keep checking because they started out at $24.99 each and I got them for $7.99 each.  Glad I waited.  They are cute.  They carry six styles right now.  Anxious to see what else comes out.  Thanks VampyNapy for the info.  Keep it coming. 

I got my Monster High t-shirts from Macy's as well, first time there got one for 12.99 and then my other tee got it for 14.99.

And why does everyone have to jump down my throat whenever I post some news about MH? You should be happy I post about these news reports.

When's the new special?! I must know and make everybody watch it!

On a certain Friday.... y'know, that one day of the year that's somehow more prone to bad luck according to superstition....

I taught that was pre-tty obvious.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service