Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Mattel's COO Bryan Stockton has revealed via Business Week, what is to become of the very popular line known as "Monster High" for 2011. His response was as follows; For 2011, the franchise continues to expand with the introduction of four new characters, two new books and an hour-long TV special.

We have also expanded our partnership with (teen mall chains) Claire's and Justice; our Macy's T-shirt program, launched in early January, delivered strong sell-through; and, next month, check out our Monster High program at Walmart, which includes the dolls, books and T-shirts. Brand offerings will be further expanded to include apparel, accessories, cosmetics, and activities for back to school.

And we launched the brand in more than 15 new markets this year including France, Australia, Portugal, Turkey and Poland, to name a few.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, wal-mart. The one store I hardly bother with. Guess I'll start going there now, haha.

I've seen some of the stuff at Claire's and it isn't all that bad, it's pretty cute.

Sounds like 2011 is going to be a fun year for MH! I can hardly wait, I hope some of this new stuff comes out soon. ;_;

Four new characters?? I can only think of 3.. :3

OOOOH, Walmart, yuc, oh well, I guess I'll have to stop in and see what they have.  I saw the stuff at Claire's adn it's really high priced and not made well at all.  The lip gloss is thick and tastes weird, according to sources.  The Macy's shirts are thin but wash nice and do not shrink.   We have all of them.  They are only available on the website but keep checking because they started out at $24.99 each and I got them for $7.99 each.  Glad I waited.  They are cute.  They carry six styles right now.  Anxious to see what else comes out.  Thanks VampyNapy for the info.  Keep it coming. 
happy to hear walmarts name. mostly cuz those other places are to high and i have no clue where the heck they are nor do i really care. but,... 4th monster?
Why's everyone sayig yuck to Walmart? I love Walmart. This sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see all the new things that pop up for Monster High. (I really want that phone that was in Stu's video from the NY toy convention. Been keeping an eye out for it everywhere.)
this thread is beginning to turn into a Walmart hate thread. although it does have a number of problems, I've actually found it overflowing with dolls locally. But anyway, let's go back to the topic: am I the only one geeking out about the hour long special??? I'm dying to know what it's going to be about. *FrankiegetsaboyfriendplzFrankiegetsaboyfriendplz* OR maybe they're going to introduce Spectra and Abbey during it!
whens the hour long special I MUST KNOW

Operetta,Abbey,Spectra,Clawd
Clumsytrashlady said:

Four new characters?? I can only think of 3.. :3

forth doll and walmart hating threw me off. yes when is that special? most likely gloom beach. but if something else was in the works that would show new monsters and give the werecats names. {twins and the last name} i would be so happy.
I have a dislike for Walmart because my mom had her car broken into and purse stolen, the person went to Walmart and bought themselves a niiiice 1k or so TV. They NEVER checked for ID like they were supposed to for a big purchase like that. \: 

Chelsea Rodenborn said:
Why's everyone sayig yuck to Walmart? I love Walmart. This sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see all the new things that pop up for Monster High. (I really want that phone that was in Stu's video from the NY toy convention. Been keeping an eye out for it everywhere.)

wotever happened to this:

If you fellow Monster High fans would like to find out about any upcoming Monster High products or news related info in regards to the popular Mattel line then you can view my blog at my profile or my website.

i guess u couldn't help urself :D

I guess

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service