Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Went to Costco Liverpool today on the off chance they'd have the Coffin Bean with two dolls, and they did! I think it was about £30. There certainly wasn't a shortage of them, either! There must have been 40 - and I'm not exaggerating.

They also had tons of cheap DDG! I didn't see Operetta, just Lagoona and Spectra, but they had so many I doubt she wasn't there. They were about £10 or £12 with VAT.

They also had loads of other toys, so if you're looking for anything else I'd recommend getting the Christmas shopping done early!

I would have pictures of the Coffin Bean, but it's going to be my Christmas present and I'm not even allowed to look at it! But I'll have hundreds of pictures after Christmas.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, wow! I Did NOT Realize the UK has Coffin Beans! Must nag my mom to find one for me this christmas. ;) And also DDG for £10!?! Adding them to xmas lisstt, NOW.

I Got the DDG 3Pack in Asda for £25, so this is cool. (: Cant wait to find one. xD

Yeah! The membership price is well worth it! You start to doubt whether it is in the summer, but then you see all the toys at Christmas and think "Now I know why I should renew my membership."

But the queue was almost over the whole shop, so you'd better nag your mum soon!

♥ღ❤❥❦♡ (ᴇᴛ) said:

Oh, wow! I Did NOT Realize the UK has Coffin Beans! Must nag my mom to find one for me this christmas. ;) And also DDG for £10!?! Adding them to xmas lisstt, NOW.

I Got the DDG 3Pack in Asda for £25, so this is cool. (: Cant wait to find one. xD

Im just so confused, though. What is the membership price? XD Is it like a normal store? or do you have to have something to enter or. . .?

Werewolfsisters72 said:

Yeah! The membership price is well worth it! You start to doubt whether it is in the summer, but then you see all the toys at Christmas and think "Now I know why I should renew my membership."

But the queue was almost over the whole shop, so you'd better nag your mum soon!

♥ღ❤❥❦♡ (ᴇᴛ) said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service