Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I will pay max 150 DOLLARS for the ORIGINAL Clawdeen I can't get it in stores.

or ill trade you any picture day for her or dead tired, or 1600 for  her. thanksyou

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MATTEL, DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE THIS POOR SOUL IS WILLING TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR ONE DOLL? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MATTEL????? WE WANT THE BASIC DOLLS AVAILABLE ON YOUR WEBSITE AT ALL TIMES! GAH, WHAT IS HARD ABOUT THAT????

Seriously. Are we supposed to bribe the people making the decisions for Monster High? I just don't understand what they are thinking or waiting for. Unless they are completely idiotic or completely clueless. I Do Not Understand.

Anyways, good luck with getting Clawdeen. I am sorry you feel compelled to spend a CRAZY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR A DOLL BECAUSE A CERTAIN COMPANY REFUSES TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE DOLLS THAT ARE MOST DESIRABLE. THE DOLLS THAT LOOK THE WAY THEY DO IN THE WEBISODES, THE MARKETING TOOL THAT GOT MOST OF US INVOLVED IN BUYING AND THEN COLLECTING THESE PIECES OF PLASTIC, VINYL, AND CLOTH. whatever mattel.

Also the torsos and thighs and upper arms that you, Mattel, STUPIDLY left out of the Create-A-Monster Add-On packs. Stop making this so frustrating and maddening. I frown at you, people who keep making these terrible, illogical decisions

>:^( to the power of 1,000

It's annoying, but I am sooo really am obsessed with mh  D:

i have the basic clawdeen, maybe i could trade!

I thought rumour had it she was going to be re-released?

I don't think she is gonna be re-released:(

what do u wanna trade

Venus M.~sistertohellokittylover said:

i have the basic clawdeen, maybe i could trade!

She is going to be rereleased. Be patient.

I hope the outcome of this is that this person gets a good deal...I wish you the best of luck!

Well, they released another Deuce and I couldn't get him. I can't afford scalpers prices and I'm sure there's plenty of parents out there who thinks that the phenomenally inflated prices charged by dealers are way to much to pay for a childs toy. But, I do hope that Mattel releases another wave 1 Frankie, Ghoulia, Cleo......etc. lol

We saw one photo of Clawdeen in the current style box, and nothing more yet. They may be coming... you'd kick yourself to pay $150 for it only to start showing up in stores for $20 a week later. The last reissue batch showed up without any warning, and if it's another case that only the big chains are getting then the smaller stores won't even know of it because the won't get the solicitations.

I soooooooooo agree Designer Confederate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls and I really love Monster High, but finding these dolls is just getting out of hand! They are only out for a little while, and some people can't afford to buy all the new stuff at one time MATTEL!!!!!!!!! By the time you can afford to purchase more, some of the dolls you wanted are GONE or at least too hard to find with all the STORE EXCLUSIVES too! There are a few dolls my girls missed out on, but I can't afford to pay hundreds of dollars for them!

I also agree that most little girls and collectors probably too, want dolls that look like the ones in the webisodes, can we stick to making dolls we see in the WEBISODES? That IS how Monster High became so popular after all MATTEL. I wish they could explain the lack of boy dolls too, it's just crazy that there are 3 Deuce's and no other Holt's and don't even get me started about Gil!!!

Lastly can we also stick with monster characters? I feel like MATTEL is moving away from the true monster theme.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to let it out! Maybe we should start a thread that says "Lets tell MATTEL how we REALLY FEEL"

"Woah" I hope you can find a Clawdeen for a somewhat reasonable price.

Designer Confederate said:

MATTEL, DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE THIS POOR SOUL IS WILLING TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR ONE DOLL? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MATTEL????? WE WANT THE BASIC DOLLS AVAILABLE ON YOUR WEBSITE AT ALL TIMES! GAH, WHAT IS HARD ABOUT THAT????

Seriously. Are we supposed to bribe the people making the decisions for Monster High? I just don't understand what they are thinking or waiting for. Unless they are completely idiotic or completely clueless. I Do Not Understand.

Anyways, good luck with getting Clawdeen. I am sorry you feel compelled to spend a CRAZY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR A DOLL BECAUSE A CERTAIN COMPANY REFUSES TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE DOLLS THAT ARE MOST DESIRABLE. THE DOLLS THAT LOOK THE WAY THEY DO IN THE WEBISODES, THE MARKETING TOOL THAT GOT MOST OF US INVOLVED IN BUYING AND THEN COLLECTING THESE PIECES OF PLASTIC, VINYL, AND CLOTH. whatever mattel.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service