Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Gory Gazette (Official MH Blog) revealed a picture of 13 Wishes Howleen! She's gorgeous!

Views: 1388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting! Somehow I'm not that huge a fan.. her boots remind me of those chunky Bratzilla ones.

I still think she's absolutely adorable!
I liked her more when she had orange hair.

She's soooo cute. I really hope that leather on her jacket will hold. (Bad experiences with fake leather jackets on dolls.)

I wonder why the MH people have switched her hair color to pink? I personally like it a lot, but her Basic/Werewolf Sister doll is looking further and further from the Dance Class version and this 13 wishes version of her. The hairstyles we're seeing aren't even close to trying to look like her first doll (aside from the Dance Class version's curls).

I wonder if she's the type that will always have a new hair color and/or hair style or if we'll see them return to that first short style?

Seeing how her style seems to be 'I don't know what to do with myself yet', I gather we'll see a few more haircuts and colors from her.

BioShocked89 said:

I wonder why the MH people have switched her hair color to pink? I personally like it a lot, but her Basic/Werewolf Sister doll is looking further and further from the Dance Class version and this 13 wishes version of her. The hairstyles we're seeing aren't even close to trying to look like her first doll (aside from the Dance Class version's curls).

I wonder if she's the type that will always have a new hair color and/or hair style or if we'll see them return to that first short style?

She's adorable even with the pink hair.. Hopefully Mattel will do another in orange & yellow... I wasn't planning on buying this doll because of the pink hair, but this photo has sold her to me.
In her bio it states why she will get different hair colors.
It changes to the color she likes at the moment

P-girl said:

Seeing how her style seems to be 'I don't know what to do with myself yet', I gather we'll see a few more haircuts and colors from her.

BioShocked89 said:

I like that her hair is hot pink it looks good on her!!! I can't wait until she comes out she is totally on my wish list!!!

Um... I adore her outfit but she looks SO boring... Not just her pink hair, but her faceup is just pinks. Seems like the pink is growing (her, MF Venus, Catty Noir)... I'm so glad I have the basic.

Anyone notice she has a repainted version of Clawdeen's basic purse?

She probably stole it and did that herself and I love that.

abbeylover7601 said:

Anyone notice she has a repainted version of Clawdeen's basic purse?

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service