Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Source: http://mhobsession.tumblr.com/Source: Gory Gazzete

Wish for New Student Bodies Granted

With epic rumors beginning to circulate about Monster High’s newest student body, the MHGG decided it was time to nail down an exclusive interview with new ghoul and Daughter of the Genie, Gigi Grant. Thank gore we caught up with the renowned world traveler before she had to fly off and help another ghoul check wishes off her list.

Gory Gazette: Gigi, we hear you’ve got quite the penchant for travel.

Gigi: That’s the creeperific part about what I do – any monster wish is my command and lots of ghouls scream of world travel!

Gory Gazette: How UHHH-mazing. Any freaky fave locales?

Gigi: I’m obsessed with wide open spaces, so deserts are at the top of my list. The Scarehara and Moanhave are two all-time faves.

Gory Gazette: Any advice you’d want to give to our travel hungry readers?

Gigi: Don’t be in a hurry! The whole point of experiencing new frights and sounds is to make memories that will last an unlife time. Enjoy yourself and don’t be in a rush to just check something off your list.

Gory Gazette: Creeperific! Rumor has it your after school job keeps you pretty busy. Can you tell us more about it?

Gigi: My family has always been in the wish granting business; we are genies after all. 13 wishes for any monster that finds my lantern, but be warned – I never fall for that “wish for more wishes” nonsense. Oldest trick in the book.

Views: 2050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please post a link back to your source, or else this thread is going to end up removed.

Done

Atomica Servo said:

Please post a link back to your source, or else this thread is going to end up removed.

She's not available yet. No one has found her on the shelves.

This is not a valid sighting, you haven't linked to anything and the picture is just one that Monster High posted themselves.

I'm going to edit Sorry!
Lillian Gracey said:

She's not available yet. No one has found her on the shelves.

Done

Atomica Servo said:

This is not a valid sighting, you haven't linked to anything and the picture is just one that Monster High posted themselves.

This is from MH's Facebook page :P they did the "500 likes" thing with Jinafire :P nobody found her

Love this new picture, thanks for sharing :D

oh my ghoul aubrey is so excited about these

Yay! She looks great! :D So nice to see more pictures of the new gals so soon.Thanks for sharing!

Awesome.

Oh my you guys, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this lovely Scorpio girl with each new pic we get! One thing I'm wondering: the last two times Mattel did this (Instagram-style pics posted to Facebook with an interview and /or bio for Skelita and Jinafire), the dolls were on shelves within a couple weeks. It seems awfully early for Gigi to be hitting shelves, but is it possible we'll be getting her much sooner than we thought?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service