Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'yelps' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

more dolls for sale! ghoulias, slo mo's..

Started by Daria's dream

0 Oct 10, 2015

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

Custom Ghoulia for sale/trade

I am looking to get £30 plus shipping (£4 in UK, £5 elsewhere) or a trade of equal value. Thanks for looking :) I also am happy to dis…

Started by milklegs

0 Aug 20, 2014

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

My first repaint - Ghoulia Pyjama Party

What do you think about her? Be nice, it was my first try :)

Started by four_dots

10 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by SheIsCelestial

FOR SALE - Sweet 1600 C.A. CUPID CLAWDEEN DRACULAURA

I am moving and really need the cash unfortunately right now. I am interested in selling some of my Monster High Dolls to interested parti…

Started by Kassidi R. White

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Kassidi R. White

WTT: Mad Science Lagoona in Scream Team uniform FOR Fearleading Ghoulia

Looking to trade my Classroom Lagoona in complete Scream Team outfit for a complete Fearleading Ghoulia (with foam finger!)  I'm based in t…

Started by Emily

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Emily

First Ghoulia~

My first attempt at Ghoulia~ I did it for a 30-Day Monster High thing on tumblr but thought I might share here as well. She was surpris…

Started by PinkGoggles

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by marpie

Ballet ghoulia

I think I posted her before as a work in progress but she is now done she is my broken legged ballerina her toes have been pointed and she…

Started by JJ_Munster

4 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service