Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'wolf' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

looking for parts and OOAK question

I'm looking for just Ears like cat and wolf Ears or unused were monster ears I look one ebay but I have to pay a lot for a group of heads t…

Started by linka

7 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by linka

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

New Here!! Love My New collection but need to sell / trade

I think I've gone mad!!!! All dolls Like new. SEE PICTURES. Have only had for about 2 weeks. Threw out boxes because I didn't think I'd thi…

Started by yamie c

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by MHdolllover

Wolf family 4 Pack!!! Also...

http://rayedelsol.tumblr.com/post/89353678251/momdusa-pic-found-on-fb-credited-to-monster How cute are they in their matching striped shirt…

Started by Amaranthe

85 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by livyliz

Looking for wave one Clawds shoe and belt

as the title states I am currently searching for blogs wave one Clawds shoe and belt Please message me if you have them.

Started by shanabear

0 Jun 17, 2014

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

Ghouls Rule Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf

I have these 2 available looking for the abby bominable with white fur (wave 1 version)  or  paypal sale 20 each plus shipping   http://i50…

Started by ersico

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by ersico

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service