Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'wigs' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DO you have experience with brushed yarn wigs? do i have a question for you!

I am beginning to get into the customizing dolls, and while i am scared to do a reroot , I came across the brushed yarn wig way which seems…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Jonathen345

NIB Dolls for trade!

I was hoping to trade my Ghouls Alive Spectra for a Ghouls Alive Frankie. All the ones in the pic are def for trade WILL CONSIDER TRADING…

Started by jade_nya

0 Dec 14, 2013

how to make a doll wig?

Does any one know how to make a doll wig that will fit a monster high doll and not having to remove all the doll hair it came with? or how…

Started by magen bosarge

17 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Patricia Reynolds

OOAK Wig for sale, along with a clsuter of clothes!

To generate a little money for my monster high addiction, I was hoping to sell a little bit of my clothing (I would sell the modeling doll,…

Started by PandemicBox

3 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by SavageEdge

Monster High Accessory, Stands, and More! (UPDATED 7/23)

I have decided that I really need to sell some extra items I have that I really don't use. Mostly because I am trying very hard to save up…

Started by MonsterEverAfterGirls

23 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by MonsterEverAfterGirls

Do Bratz wigs fit Monster High?

Found these "Style Starz" Bratz at the store the other day next to MH.  I don't like Bratz, but I LOVED these wigs the dolls seem to come w…

Started by SnowDragon

19 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by amonsterhighguy

Wigs?

I was wondering if anyone could post some links to a few sites that sell wigs that will fit MH dolls. I've been searching around for "Monst…

Started by Bunniculaaa

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Bunniculaaa

Pleeeaaaase Help!!

Heey ! i'm going to be making my first custom soon of Wanda West (daughter of the wicked witch of the west) and i have not a clue on how to…

Started by Lagooooona Blue

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Roselite de Tenousei

monster mods (original Deuce, CaM seamonster, CaM werewolf head, CaM skeleton, cats, hybrids...)

here are my first experiments at modding MH dolls. it was a little easier to find the courage to mod them than some other dolls, because of…

Started by Nataluna

15 May 15, 2012
Reply by Nataluna

Seymor Walmart in Indiana

I found the Fashions including the Frankie Draculara and Clawdeen wigs and fashion packs. Also they have the skirts, shrugs, and arm warmer…

Started by CassandraHope89

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by CassandraHope89

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service