Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'werecat' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

For Sale: Lagoona Blue and Meowlody Repaints

Now up for auction on EBAY     ♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥ One of a kind Doll! A repaint of Monster High's Lagoona Blue. Doll is meant for disp…

Started by PlumLovely

0 Jan 11, 2014

Custom Daughter of Bastet: Meowlody Repaint

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥ One of a kind custom doll! Monster High's Meowlody repainted to be the Daughter of Bastet. Perfect for fans of Egypt…

Started by PlumLovely

5 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

For Sale - Voltageous, Scarah, Heath/Abbey, Werecats Fearleading, Skull Shores Frankie

B/W Skull Shores Frankie - $20 Voltageous Frankie - $30 Werecat Fearleading 3 pack - $55 Fashion Scarah Screams - $35 Heath/Abbey Home Ick…

Started by Wiccat

0 Nov 3, 2013

Want to Trade: Justice Swim Dolls and more! UPDATE 2! Seeking 13 Wishes Abbey

Hello all,   I am looking to trade for the following items: 13 Wishes Abbey     What do I have to offer? (None are pending as of now) ***Ma…

Started by Torie

25 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Monster High <3

Custom Doll Riley Coon

Originally a CAM cat, she's my latest custom.She's for sale here. Her tail, ears, and striped hair extension are all removable. Her clothe…

Started by Azure and Copper

2 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Azure and Copper

Tepi M'Sheru

My second custom.  

Started by Ahra Raven

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Carla

Removing Werecat Tails

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried to remove the tails from the werecat twins.  I am wanting to make a kitsune custom on one of them a…

Started by Azteca

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Azteca

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service