Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'webber' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking Offers:// Original Skull Shores Gil Webber

Selling Skull Shores Gil Webber doll, original. He is not NIB, but he's in perfect condition. My dolls are not/have never been played with…

Started by Marybeth

0 Jul 1, 2015

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

monster high dolls for sale

My dd wants to clear out some of her dolls...We have deuce and cleo 2pk 140.00 . We have cupid out of box euc 45.00 .We have gill 120, Holt…

Started by Krystal Matthews

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Krystal Matthews

monster high dolls for sale

My dd wants to clear out some of her dolls...We have deuce and cleo 2pk 140.00 . We have cupid out of box euc 45.00 .We have gill 120, Holt…

Started by Krystal Matthews

0 Nov 7, 2013

Looking for Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll~!

I'm looking to purchase Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll separate from the Dance Class 5-pack! I don't want to buy the whole set, so if so…

Started by Colleen Duffy

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! Some RARE ones: Gil Webber, Holt Hyde, All of Wave 1 and 2 Dolls, etc!

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! For everyone's safety an…

Started by CassandraHope89

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Ghoulsnite

Gil Webber

Who thinks Monster High should make a basic Gil?

Started by ♥ Kat Blue ♥

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by i^D

Scarah Scream NIB for Frankie SDCC or Gil Webber TRADE

So I'm looking to trade my Scarah Scream  NIB for a Frankie SDCC 2010 My Scarah is new in bow and I keep to outer box also. Also Im willing…

Started by Warlock Ra

0 Oct 12, 2012

Trading any of these for Gil Webber (ALL MIB) lots of dolls to choose from!

Hiya! I was wondering if any body had a Gil Webber and wanted to trade them for (all MIB): Draculaura' powder room with doll Ghoulia's scoo…

Started by Lita Blanchimont

0 Sep 30, 2012

Gil Webber or Holt Hyde sightings?

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone in the UK had seen Gill Webber or Holt Hyde, me and my sister are getting kind of desperate…

Started by Lita Blanchimont

6 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Lisa Girl

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service