Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'vampire' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

Looking for Create a monster male parts!

I am looking for the upper arms and thighs for the Male Create a Monster set, don't really care what color, but willing to buy if you have…

Started by psychguy78

0 Feb 6, 2014

Elvira finally completed

I finally got around to making her dagger earrings and her ring so here she is oh I also made her a new wig hope u guys like her

Started by JJ_Munster

22 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

**Updated 1/31**Looking for Toralei, Holt or Jackson...IHA Gorgon/Mummy, Gargoyle/Vampire CAM sets & Scaris Deuce

I'm looking for Toralei, Wave 1 Cleo, Jackson (either one) and Holt. Prefer NIB but I would never turn one down out of box ;) I have in ha…

Started by Vanessa

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Stanna

Dhana Boivin - The Dhamphyr

My second custom Dhana, is a Dhamphyr. Her mother is human, her father a vampire. He left when Dhana and her younger brother Decimus were s…

Started by PlagueRat

2 May 26, 2013
Reply by PlagueRat

AUSTRALIA TORSOS FOR CHEAP - Blue, Yellow, Pink, Purple

I recently got a package in the mail from a friend in america who sent me a few CAM packs and two torso packs. Because of non-use I have fo…

Started by Somerley Carr

0 Oct 9, 2012

boy vampire cam parts for trade

I  came into posession today the boy cam kit however I only wanted the boy gargoyle. Trade includes: vampire cam complete body, wig, one o…

Started by Eve Cowan

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Rad mh lover

boy vampire cam parts for trade

I  came into posession today the boy cam kit however I only wanted the boy gargoyle. Trade includes: vampire cam complete body, wig, one o…

Started by Eve Cowan

0 Jun 21, 2012

Anyone with CAM Boys and Skeleton Girl!

So I'm thinking of buying the skeleton girl for making a skeleton boy with all the cam skeleton girl parts and repainting the head and just…

Started by Blue Guzman

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Loren (plastic-curves.com)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service