Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'up' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyelash Attachment?

Hi guys and ghouls, I was looking for different ways to attach real (and by that I mean fake) eyelashes to Monster High dolls. I would rea…

Started by kuthinks

4 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

The Future

Ok this might be a bit of a weird post but I'm really curious what other people think. D'you guys reckon the dolls will ever grow up? Or s…

Started by Tacirawwr

9 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by calebtobey

Mod

Using Coloured Pencils On Dolls For Customs?

I remember seeing this topic a while back, but can't seem to find it anymore! I've bought some Staedtler Ergosoft coloured pencils (24 for…

Started by Athena Power [PC only to report]

9 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Athena Power [PC only to report]

Alice in Wonderland, Lydia Deetz, and Ghoulia repaint

Been busy making these little monsters to fill my summer time boredom um ive done Alice in Wonderland vampire CAM repaint a Ghoulia yelps r…

Started by JJ_Munster

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

Clawdeen Custom! Miranda the Necromancer ~~

I've been working on Miranda for a couple of weeks and she's finally complete! It all started with an experimental boil perm. The result wa…

Started by Limbic Lullaby

13 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by L.A.

How to use Watercolor Pencils for Face-Ups

I've done several repaints with acrylic, but I can't seem to get the soft, fine detail that watercolor pencils get. I recently tried making…

Started by Kittie Peters

0 Nov 4, 2012

Messed Up Dolls On Shelves?

I was wondering what dolls you have found that have been messed up in stores? I went to ToysRUs and found 6 Rochelles, 3 of in which had t…

Started by Flossie D

56 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Stacie

Do you keep your dolls in boxes or open them?

I know this has probably been discussed before, but since we have new people joining the fanbase all the time, why not start a fresh one?…

Started by Cordelia Cauldron {Lea}

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by LeighCheri

Mod

Monster High style 'Childhood = Ruined'

This thread is for those childhood ruining/rolling on the floor laughing moments, that are also monster high related! So I'll just leave t…

Started by Athena Power [PC only to report]

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Alois Trancy ((NF))

Monster High Clubs Sign Up Sheet.

I was brainstorming a few nights ago (actually, I was getting more in-depth with my main OC's school history) and I noticed a whole bunch o…

Started by Fawkes

20 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by PlagueRat

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service