Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'toralei' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Around 200 Dolls and 3 EAH Dolls

Hello! Long time no see, it has been awhile since I last updated this. I am back with a full listing of all the dolls I am currently sellin…

Started by StrawberryRiddle

22 Jul 14
Reply by StrawberryRiddle

Selling Monster High Freaky Field Trip Toralei Doll

I am auctioning of Monster High Freaky Field Trip Toralei Doll on ebay right now. I am selling it buy it now or best offer for $38.00. Chec…

Started by angela

0 Oct 11, 2017

Selling Monster High Freaky Field Trip Toralei Doll

I am auctioning of Monster High Freaky Field Trip Toralei Doll on ebay right now. I am selling it buy it now or best offer for $38.00. Chec…

Started by angela

0 Oct 11, 2017

Need to sell Toralei 1st Wave. Also have Skelita for parts.

I've got a Toralei 1st wave in excellent condition, with everything but diary and stand, no box. She comes with her full outfit, purse, and…

Started by missmurder

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by missmurder

HUGE LOT werecat dolls for sale (toraleis, cattys, catrines, ect.)

here are my werecat dolls. all of them are for sale, some are VERY rare. They do have their accessories but they are not pictured. please c…

Started by Daria's dream

12 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Monster High loose dolls

Wow! been awhile since I have started selling stuff again! I have some MH Loose dolls up for grabs! All are in Excellent condition and onl…

Started by NightSorrow

8 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by NightSorrow

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Lots of Dolls for Sale Only

What you see in the pictures is what I am selling. I am sorry but stands do not come with these. They have all been display only dolls so i…

Started by Casey_ms

20 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by zombiegirl725

Mod

[S] OOB dolls and items. Must sell everything. LARGE IMAGES!

Selling ... for the bold if you want them all, and all spare items which aren't just MH but also EAH and like one or two MLP things, I'll s…

Started by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

89 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

Looking for SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia!

I am looking for a (Preferably NIB) SDCC Ghoulia! I am willing to purchase for reasonable price and have some dolls up for trade as well! D…

Started by psychguy78

2 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by psychguy78

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service