Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'tired' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Selling Dolls for upcoming move, all MIB, not looking for ebay prices, just to sell~

Here are the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207391387523939.1073741866.1264335302&type=3 Characters include Clawd…

Started by ShindoW

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tlaya

Selling MIB collection Spectra and Clawdeen PICS ADDED, not looking for ebay prices, moving sale!

I'm selling a bunch of MIB dolls! I'm not looking for Ebay prices, but please be fair. These are adult owned and were picked for collecting…

Started by ShindoW

0 Sep 23, 2015

Selling: complete loose 2010 - 2014 released DOLLS & FASHION PACKS

I'll be going off to college later this year, so I'd like to clear out some space and make a little extra money. I've been collecting since…

Started by MonsterMenagerie

14 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Daike

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Looking to trade DOTD Clawdeen for Dead Tired Clawdeen

I am looking to trade my DOTD Clawdeen for Dead Tired Clawdeen (or Frankie). She has been on display only. Never played with and comes with…

Started by shanabear

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by shanabear

New Here!! Love My New collection but need to sell / trade

I think I've gone mad!!!! All dolls Like new. SEE PICTURES. Have only had for about 2 weeks. Threw out boxes because I didn't think I'd thi…

Started by yamie c

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by MHdolllover

MH Accessories

Lots of Accessories for sale and trade All items are in good shape unless mentioned otherwise. Shipping is reasonable with tracking in the…

Started by Lover of MH

47 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service