Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

love wins (privte roleplay)

this is an private rolepla y for me and madethisway dont look at us were having an inmtitate moment here is my personally curated playlis…

Started by Maggie (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Jan 4
Reply by Maggie (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Adventures of the Ghoul Squad

Hey guys, as some of you might have seen. MH's offical youtube channel has started another Webseries. As you guys may also know, they have…

Started by VampireIdle

1 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by i^D

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Selling My Collection - new in box 1600 Frankie, Loose Wave 1 Frankie+ More!!

Hey everyone I used to be on this forum but I rejoined because I forgot my account haha Anyway the reason I am here is i am currently sell…

Started by Yukun

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Yukun

Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 clothing and box

I have Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 stuff for sale.I have the dress, shoes, bag, coffin phone, brush, stand, invitation a…

Started by Elenya

0 Jan 6, 2015

Toys R Us Monster High Dawn of the Dance re-release !!!!!!

I found all three at my local toys r us on Saturday. The only problem was they rang up $19.99 and all the economy size dolls are $14.99...s…

Started by Daenerys18

37 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Triumvirate

New Manster On The Scene!

My name is Levy. I'm a 17 year old gay and proud manster from Hollywood, FL. I love collecting Monster High dolls and I wanna break the ste…

Started by GayMansterLover96

8 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by shanabear

WTB: Dawn of the Dance Deuce Gorgon's glasses.

If anybody has a spare pair of DOTD Deuce's glasses I would love to buy them!!  Mine broke when I took out of the box when I originally bou…

Started by CyrusDrysdale

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by CyrusDrysdale

Lot of Monster high items, Some hard to find listed on eBay now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321389704989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649Dotd Frankie outfit piecesVenus McFlytrap Defau…

Started by craftybot

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by craftybot

Monster High Dolls for Sale

http://grandisland.craigslist.org/tag/4400853919.html click link to check them out and get info Skull Shores Abbey $12 Dot Dead Gorgeous O…

Started by disneyrebel15

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by disneyrebel15

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service