Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'stein' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN AGAIN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

7 Aug 20
Reply by Pickle

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

more dolls for sale! ghoulias, slo mo's..

Started by Daria's dream

0 Oct 10, 2015

Trading: ThroneComing Raven Queen for Sweet Screams Frankie Stein

Hey Guys!Im trying to get sweet screams frankie stein like new for my thronecoming Raven Queen doll, I have never played with her or done a…

Started by Neighthan.rot

0 Jun 20, 2015

Looking for Robecca, Rochelle, Venus, Frankie, and Jinafire!!!

Hello, I'm looking for an original Robecca Steam, Rochelle Goyle, Frankie Stein, and Jinafire Long; as well as the "I heart fashion" (or "I…

Started by zuzukitty333

7 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by zuzukitty333

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Looking for Frankie's blue bolt ring

Hi, I am looking for Frankie's blue bolt ring from the Day at the Maul accessory/clothes pack. I lost my ring recently while redressing and…

Started by mcamsi

0 Nov 26, 2014

Ghouls Rule Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf

I have these 2 available looking for the abby bominable with white fur (wave 1 version)  or  paypal sale 20 each plus shipping   http://i50…

Started by ersico

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by ersico

Ghouls spirit in box and clear photos of the new stars of FCA

Came across these pictures this owning tought I would share them they are the new ghouls spirit line and some of the new FCA dolls. Source…

Started by JJ_Munster

70 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

Frankie, Ghoulia, and Mummy CAM customs

These are a few of the dolls I'm currently doing the mummy cam which I named Anubia just needs a few jewels to be added to her but other th…

Started by JJ_Munster

12 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service