Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'steam' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

Looking for Robecca, Rochelle, Venus, Frankie, and Jinafire!!!

Hello, I'm looking for an original Robecca Steam, Rochelle Goyle, Frankie Stein, and Jinafire Long; as well as the "I heart fashion" (or "I…

Started by zuzukitty333

7 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by zuzukitty333

MIB Original Draculaura, Robecca, GB Drac, Katrine De Mew Basic

Hey all. I need to find these dolls a good home. I've had interest, but I've had people back out. So please, only if you can send immediate…

Started by ShindoW

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by ShindoW

Ghouls Alive! Robecca in action...

Here's a video review (in French) of GA Robecca; http://youtu.be/88d6eyGXgG4?t=2m56s It seems her shoes aren't removable, according to the…

Started by Amaranthe

3 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Victoria Niccals

Selling - Andraia Sparks - Cyberpunk Doll - Robecca Steam Repaint

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥One of a kind custom doll - AndrA.I.a Sparks cyberpunk android girlFor sale hereAn original character, daughter of the…

Started by Azure and Copper

0 Mar 6, 2014

Looking for Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll~!

I'm looking to purchase Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll separate from the Dance Class 5-pack! I don't want to buy the whole set, so if so…

Started by Colleen Duffy

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Dolls I have/are in the mail and the ideas I have for them (plus trade offer)

Roller Maze Frankie Stein - No idea yet. Considering trading. Dance Class Lagoona - I cut her hair so I’m going somewhere with it. Picture…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 2, 2013

All Robecca`s like this?

Hello, I just got Robecca today. Her hair has a gap like either right in front of the goggles or under them. I`m not sure if she is suppose…

Started by VoltageBoltz

15 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by VoltageBoltz

Robecca Steam, detail pictures 'review' extremely picture heavy

I got a Robecca today  yesterday and decided to take picture of some of her details. She is extremely detailed. These are my photos, and I…

Started by VoltageBoltz

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Silvermoon

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service