Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sisters' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

MH Dolls for Sale/Trade Including Next Year's Dolls

I have quite a lot of dolls to sell/trade.  I have most of the exclusives, and I have the new Scaris and Dance dolls on order from Mattel,…

Started by Drax

20 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Drax

Werecat Sisters on toysrus.com - 21 Dec 2012

I just got Meowlody and Purrsephone off the toysrus.com site for 37.99. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12422951&ab=

Started by Carla

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Nephrite Stars

how to fix werecat sisters hair?

Okay so I bought the werecats sisters a couple of days ago and I went through all of TRU's boxes to make sure I got one with the least weir…

Started by cordelia chase

3 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Operetta Fan

9/19 - WTT/WTS - Have huge list w/pictures NIB W2 Lagoona, WW SIS, WC SIS

Added some pics of what I have. The boxed items are for TRADE ONLY right now, please don't bother asking. If I do decide to sell them, they…

Started by Michi Kaioh

75 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by KraftyKitsune

Latest on Werewolf Sisters 2-Pack - Sept 2 is NEW SHELF DATE

Okay, so first off, they FINALLY listed the "find in store" option on Target.com for the sisters  http://www.target.com/p/monster-high-doll

Started by Michi Kaioh

132 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Xaeldz

Werecat Sisters Overload

Keep checking your TRU.  Heres my local one a few minutes ago, and this pic doesnt include the overloaded reg MH shelf(which also had a ton…

Started by Lily Raccoon

45 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by ♬The Dark Lord's Daughter♬

WTT: BNIB Werewolf Sisters!

Hi everyone! :) I have a brand new Werewolf Sister set that I would like to trade for the Werecat Twins or a basic Abbey Bominable. Just le…

Started by Sailor_Ashes

12 May 9, 2012
Reply by SnowDragon

Just found an extra FW Ghoullia in my stash of boxes!

Looking to trade (hopefully) her and a FW Draculaura both NIB for a Spectra NIB or Werecat Sisters NIB. I can also sell her if anyone wants…

Started by Catalina

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Catalina

Howleen/Clawdeen sister 2-pack review vs my changes to them ;)

Now, I'm quite sad that I was so quick to judge Clawdeen by her promo pic. I honestly, couldn't stand her at all. My bf even knew how much…

Started by Nira Bominable

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Nira Bominable

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service