Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sightings' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Packaging Errors, Misprints, Trolls and more!

What have you seen that is unusual, trolled, or just plain fake? Post your sightings here! :D EDIT: I moved it to MH sightings. I kept for…

Started by ozzykitten

74 on Monday
Reply by Remoirel

Non Articulated Monster High Dolls?

Well I was searching online to find some future releases, and found some characters with non articulated dolls. They dont look fake, see fo…

Started by Monster Highness

7 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by magkelly

Mod

Mystixx Grimm and Zombies IN STORES NOW! Photo Heavy!

I know some of you folks like this line of dolls... and I gotta admit some of their outfits and boots are pretty darn adorable. Went to TRU…

Started by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

18 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Colton

Oklahoma Sightings!

Post your sightings here! I don't usually find new dolls in OKC very often, help others find dolls they need! :)

Started by ozzykitten

4 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by ozzykitten

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Mod

Jane Boolittle at TRU RIGHT NOW!!!

I just got back from TRU in my area (Chester County, PA) and they had SIX Janes on the shelf! Naturally, I bought one... haha And there'…

Started by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

21 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Scarlett

Monsters High in Singapore thread

Post here if you find any new Monsters High dolls in Singapore! *15/06 Update! New Picture Day dolls spotted!* Sighted List OK this is wh…

Started by sakuraplush

19 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by sakuraplush

Recent Sightings at Kohls

Rumor had it the new Operetta and Clawdeen were found at Kohls in southern cali, so i went to my local one here in Chula Vista.  DIdnt find…

Started by Lily Raccoon

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Charlize's Mom

Mid-West MH Collector Collaberation!

I live in Westminster, Colorado and as many Mid-Westerners know, there is a MAJOR scarcity of dolls in this part of the country. This forum…

Started by Abbinormal

20 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Veasel

NEW ABBEY FASHION PACK WITH DOLL SPOTTED AT TOYS R US!

I just bought the Dot Specta and the new Abbey doll that comes with three fashions at the Roseville Toys R Us in Michigan. There was also t…

Started by Lena Zaviski

3 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Lagoona Blue 001

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service