Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'shores' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking Offers:// Original Skull Shores Gil Webber

Selling Skull Shores Gil Webber doll, original. He is not NIB, but he's in perfect condition. My dolls are not/have never been played with…

Started by Marybeth

0 Jul 1, 2015

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

ISO Some Accessories/Clothes, Elissabat, Zombie Dance Rochelle or Venus

Looking for some accessories/clothes, let me know if you have any! Can possibly trade Slo Mo for all Elissabat (either nude or with full…

Started by katieklassified

6 May 29, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

Looking for skull shores-ones needed and prices affordable listed.

I am searching for these dolls:, skull shores Frankie, -15-20 dollars  skull shores Frankie from target 5 pack, -10-15 dollars DONE skull s…

Started by AdultMonsterHighAddict

5 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Frenchteas

For Sale - Voltageous, Scarah, Heath/Abbey, Werecats Fearleading, Skull Shores Frankie

B/W Skull Shores Frankie - $20 Voltageous Frankie - $30 Werecat Fearleading 3 pack - $55 Fashion Scarah Screams - $35 Heath/Abbey Home Ick…

Started by Wiccat

0 Nov 3, 2013

Monster high list of things I have to sell taking offers and trades

Gil webber 5 monster dance pac NRFB make offer Clawd music pac of 2 NRFB  make offer Skull shores Gil and all first wave skull shores girls…

Started by Steve

17 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Steve

WTB Skull Shores Lagoona Blue!!!

Im wanting to buy Skull Shores Lagoona Blue as I adore that version of her but I cannot find her anywhere in stores >.< and I refuse…

Started by Miss_Monster

5 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by zombiegirl725

Selling Skull Shores Ghoulia & Frankie; CAM Ghost

Would love to sell these. Will also consider trades, looking for a few sigs and a lot of the newer dolls...also looking to buy/trade toward…

Started by katieklassified

0 Jul 18, 2013

Skull Shore Lagoona NIB for trade

I have my new in bow Lagoona up for trade. She is perfect. No flaws. Perfect make up and all. Im located in Spain for shipping if you consi…

Started by Warlock Ra

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Warlock Ra

(still) selling lot of 2 frankie stein dolls, roller maze and skull shores.

the last person the bought them did not pay. here is the link, the current bid is at $4.25 if you choose to bid and win, I expect payment i…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 28, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service