Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'selling' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my collection of 17 MH dolls, a playset, and 99% of original accessories

Hello! feel free to message me, I do have dolls from discontinued lines, all from smoke free home, Never played with, been on display, they…

Started by Hannah

5 Aug 12
Reply by Real Men Wear Pink

HUGE MONSTER HIGH SALE all dolls 12.15

I am trying to upload pictures but the site isnt letting me so ill have to list them off now and try to post pics in the comments.  all do…

Started by Daria's dream

1 Apr 17
Reply by Daria's dream

Dolls for sale on eBay! Spectra Vondergeist lot, Draculaura lot, and Catty Noir NIB Friday the 13th

Catty Noir NIB: http://www.ebay.com/itm/172196300094?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Spectra lot: http://www.ebay.…

Started by Brittney

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Selling some of my MH collection

Really in need of money because my husband was out of work from October up until late April which resulted in us maxing out our credit card…

Started by Brittney

33 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Selling my WHOLE collection, BNIB (UK)

Over the next few weeks I'll be listing my whole Monster high collection on eBay, all starting at 99p! They're pretty much all mint conditi…

Started by Bean

0 Oct 3, 2015

Selling 1st Wave Spectra and other Dolls. ASAP.

Long story short, I unfortunately need to sell my dolls; I have bills that need to be paid or else I'm in serious trouble, and these are on…

Started by Moonscout11

0 May 27, 2015

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

Selling a few dolls! Wave 1 NIB, Wave 1 Loose, and misc loose dolls

Please send me an email at deedeedollie@yahoo.com or a message here (I would prefer a message to my email as I check there the most) Cleo…

Started by Deanna Aguilar-Rivera

4 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Deanna Aguilar-Rivera

FOR SALE - Sweet 1600 C.A. CUPID CLAWDEEN DRACULAURA

I am moving and really need the cash unfortunately right now. I am interested in selling some of my Monster High Dolls to interested parti…

Started by Kassidi R. White

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Kassidi R. White

CLOSED- REPOSTED! Really long sale/trades post!

This discussions is closed. I will be reposting things in categories and with photos! READ THIS FIRST! I ship from New Jersey, USA and I…

Started by dreamerdolls

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by madpiratepixie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service