Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sell' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lagoona Blue first wave (complete, very rar)

For sale: My Lagoona Blue doll (1 wave!) she is just standing around so i hope to find a better place for her now. She will come with ever…

Started by Cersia

0 Mar 24, 2018

(PRICE DROP) Selling Huge Doll, Accessory and Stand Lot

Need it all gone :( 17 dolls + 1 head - €60 or best offer! Shipping would be roughly €15, but I'd get back to you based on the country…

Started by LilSkully

4 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

UPDATED 2/13/17: Dolls FS/T: Save Frankie Jackson, Others.

I have some dolls to sell or trade. They will all come as pictured. What you see is what you get :) I take PayPal and have all 100% feedba…

Started by Skeekers

144 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Skeekers

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Melanie Martinez

UPDATED selling collection: NEED TO SELL

Hi! I have most of the first wave dolls and a lot of the dolls, furniture sets, and things like that from the first few years of Monster Hi…

Started by mrice130

41 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by mrice130

Selling ALL MY DOLLS (Junked dolls, ooaks, blank dolls) - URGENT

I need to pay my bills, so here's all my dolls for sale that I can ship the very next day after purchase. They've all been wiped of origina…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 29, 2016

Selling/trading: C.A. Cupid, Cerise Hood, Invisibilly, Clawdeen 2 Pack, more ALL MIB MOVING SALE with PICS

Hey there all!I'm moving in a few months and I'm parting with most of my collection.First up, here's an album with pics and prices. It's pu…

Started by ShindoW

8 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tlaya

Selling Dolls for upcoming move, all MIB, not looking for ebay prices, just to sell~

Here are the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207391387523939.1073741866.1264335302&type=3 Characters include Clawd…

Started by ShindoW

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tlaya

Selling MIB collection Spectra and Clawdeen PICS ADDED, not looking for ebay prices, moving sale!

I'm selling a bunch of MIB dolls! I'm not looking for Ebay prices, but please be fair. These are adult owned and were picked for collecting…

Started by ShindoW

0 Sep 23, 2015

Selling Collection to move OS - rare dolls etc

Hi there fellow ghouls, I'm moving overseas in 2 months time and currently have the rest of my MH collection up for sale. There are rare do…

Started by Peta Pan

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Peta Pan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service