Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'scaris' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

36 on Sunday
Reply by Sukiyakiya

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17
Reply by angelarcher

WIP fawn-inspired custom dolls!

Hi! I figured i'd make a thread about this, in case anyone was interested and for my own records ! :) i'm doing my first repaint, a pair of…

Started by sharkytails

8 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by sharkytails

FT/FS: Scaris Deuce, Werecat Twins, DT Cleo, Jinafire, etc.

Hi all, I have some MH stuff for sale or trade; the dolls are all in minty condition unless otherwise noted.  Shipping will be from Canada.…

Started by DelectablyDeviant

4 May 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Looking for 4 to 5 MH DOLL STANDS

4-5 Monster High doll stands required for the budget scaris dolls that didn't have them in boxthey need to be black, ship to Italythank you…

Started by calebtobey

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by angelarcher

UPDATED 4/10: Bonus Added: Selling Monster High NIB Dolls Ghoulia and Robecca with Deluxe Fashion Packs :)

Hi! If you are interested in buying please comment below or pm me. Paypal only. Check out my page for FB. Thank you :)   Here is what I hav…

Started by Jessica

29 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Found Scaris 2 pack in Canada

Just so excited that my sister and I found the cleo/lagoona scaris pack, 12 days ago.  Thought I would share.  We found 3 of them at TRU in…

Started by Gypsydollz

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by SunStrker

W1 Clawdeen NUDE,SO Cleo/Clawdeen and others-Updated 3-23-2013

So I have the Scaris 2 Pack for trade.  I am looking for the following for my brother: (The Dolls can be loose) Clawd 1600-Just the Doll,…

Started by Deanna Aguilar-Rivera

14 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Lover of MH

Dolls for Trade!!!

I have the following BNIB dolls for trade: Cleo & Lagoona Scaris 2 Pack Catrine Demew Werecat Fearleading 3 Pack Scaris Deuce Ghoulia…

Started by zosia de nile

8 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Kyo Wu

My Thoughts on the Scaris Special + FF13 Update

Hey guys. 'Been a while. So I watched the Scaris special on Youtube [no satellite TV] and figured I'd like to discuss it with someone. All-…

Started by Rayne Winx

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Carla

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service