Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

selling SDCC ghoulia! cheapest on ebay!

ghoulia I put he back up.. she is cheapest on ebay.  I dont want to budge on the price anymore!  Soooo check her out.  Its a 3 day listing!…

Started by Martha Schwartz

0 Dec 21, 2013

Buy my dolls please!

rrsaga My ebay page! I am trying to clean up to make room for new dolls!  It was very hard to part with these dolls but I am in dire need o…

Started by Martha Schwartz

0 Dec 7, 2013

for sale: Dead tired Lagoona wave 3!

hi i have dead tired lagoona wave three for sale.  doll is new in box. no eye wonk. upc code has been cut from back. aksing 17 + shipping…

Started by mistic_imp

0 Nov 8, 2013

Selling all my Monster High stuff and a HUGE Wooden doll house in Las Vegas, Nevada

I'll be posting pictures of everything on my blog here: http://ethoffman.blogspot.com/ I'm located in Las Vegas Nevada. The Doll house wou…

Started by Traci Hoffman

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Traci Hoffman

Many NIB dolls for sale!

I have many NIB dolls for sale! They can be found here: http://kurai-tsuki7.livejournal.com/67128.html You can reply here or on LiveJourn…

Started by KuraiTsuki

22 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by KuraiTsuki

Beatrice Bumble -Cam Bee Repaint

Meet my latest repaint-the adorable Beatrice Bumble! Perfect for fans of fuzzy bumblebees with a sweet-tooth; this custom bee monster hi…

Started by Azure and Copper

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Savage Lucy

Huge Lot (2) For Sale ONLY *Pic Heavy*

Hello All,  I'm back and trying to sell the rest of my friend's MH items to help pay for her trip to the US. Keep in mind the prices in AU…

Started by phaireetells

25 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by phaireetells

~RARE MH DOLLS FOR SALE~

Hi guys and ghouls! I unfortunately have to sell a few of my dolls due to financial issues. I have them listed on Ebay if you'd like to tak…

Started by Quinn Quiescent

0 Jul 9, 2013

**HUGE CLEARANCE AND DEALS** Playsets, dolls, other! 6/25/13 READ CAREFULLY

**Announcement** My inbox has been cleared again! Everything from last round has been shipped.  Everything needs to go quickly!! I am havi…

Started by VoltageBoltz

85 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by VoltageBoltz

Bratzillaz and La Dee Da on clearance at Target

I was at Target the other day and saw that they have started their annual toy clearance! Bratzillaz regular dolls were only $9.99, while Mi…

Started by Sierra Squatch

1 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Sierra Squatch

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service