Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flea market/Garage sale/thrift store/etc. finds?

I didn't see a thread like this anywhere on the board so I thought I'd start one...Has anyone had any good MH finds at places like garage s…

Started by Claire

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Danielle

?? About selling my daughters full set

Ok I've been searching the internet for the best place for my daughter to sell her Monster High Dolls and this group was recommended.  What…

Started by Sami'sMom

4 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Sami'sMom

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Lots of Dolls for Sale. Good for Australian collectors.

I have a sale post up on my tumblr at the moment, but thought I should post it here as well. The link to the tumblr sale is here. Prices ar…

Started by sophie_dee11

6 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by sophie_dee11

Dolls for Sale - Deuce, Jackson, Abbey, Cams ect.

Hey guys, I need to get rid of the rest of my collection, here is what there is, please make a reasonable offer, you MUST pay the extra shi…

Started by Jinn Solomon

12 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Jinn Solomon

~COLLECTABLE factory error and con bag and power ghoul for sale~

hello all, today I am selling these ghouls. I am need money because I would like to but some wave 1 dolls loose of of ebay but I am brok…

Started by craycrayrayrays❤

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by craycrayrayrays❤

Lots of Dolls for Sale Only

What you see in the pictures is what I am selling. I am sorry but stands do not come with these. They have all been display only dolls so i…

Started by Casey_ms

20 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by zombiegirl725

wts complete nefera and complete sig ghoulia !!

HI all looking to sell these ghouls:Selling  Complete Nefera - this girl has everything - stand, brush ,pet, ring, purse,  clothes, hairsty…

Started by mistic_imp

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by mistic_imp

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Custom OOAK Dolls FOR SALE!!!! *New Dolls Added!!*

These are items I have made myself and while I am still learning they are really good quality have had the paint sealed and can stand up to…

Started by Abbinormal

21 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by daisy123

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service