Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

21 blank MH + EAH dolls for repaints - nice and cheap! Willing sell in lot or in groups

I have 21 dolls and 5 heads for sale! I also have some spare bodies I can sell. :) I can list them if needed, but they're all there. So…

Started by LilSkully

5 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

0 Aug 4, 2016

Monster High repaints by @ LunaZakka

I make and paint Monster High dolls. Only 55$ for each head. If you like it, you can visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaZakka to see detai…

Started by Luna

0 Jun 12, 2016

All SDCC Exclusive Dolls for Sale!

I am selling all of my Comic Con Exclusive dolls to save space and make some money. B&W Frankie Stein SOLD Deadfast Ghoulia SOLD Scarah…

Started by adelesimone

5 May 15, 2016
Reply by Captain

Need to sell Toralei 1st Wave. Also have Skelita for parts.

I've got a Toralei 1st wave in excellent condition, with everything but diary and stand, no box. She comes with her full outfit, purse, and…

Started by missmurder

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by missmurder

Selling/trading: C.A. Cupid, Cerise Hood, Invisibilly, Clawdeen 2 Pack, more ALL MIB MOVING SALE with PICS

Hey there all!I'm moving in a few months and I'm parting with most of my collection.First up, here's an album with pics and prices. It's pu…

Started by ShindoW

8 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tlaya

Moving OS - SELLING MY DOLLS

Hi Everybody, I'm selling the rest of my collection as I'm moving OS.  All prices are in Australian dollars.  Postage is not included in t…

Started by Peta Pan

2 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Peta Pan

Selling Dolls for upcoming move, all MIB, not looking for ebay prices, just to sell~

Here are the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207391387523939.1073741866.1264335302&type=3 Characters include Clawd…

Started by ShindoW

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tlaya

NEWLY UPDATED 11/18/15!!! San Diego Comic Con Monster High and Ever After High 2014-2015 Dolls!!! Brand new!!!

Hi All! This sale is for US only. First Come, First Served! Selling cheap for quick sale (except Cerise)! All brand new in box! All dolls a…

Started by Jessica

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Jessica

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service