Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'rochelle' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need some info

hello all im wondering if the swim class (aka make a splash) rochelle comes with a stand? and is she a good buy?

Started by Irakitty

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Haunted Rochelle, at last!

Hi guys and ghouls, I just wanted everyone to know that the Wal-Mart Exclusive Haunted Rochelle is for sale online. She hasn't surfaced in…

Started by kuthinks

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by PerryNormal

Looking for Robecca, Rochelle, Venus, Frankie, and Jinafire!!!

Hello, I'm looking for an original Robecca Steam, Rochelle Goyle, Frankie Stein, and Jinafire Long; as well as the "I heart fashion" (or "I…

Started by zuzukitty333

7 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by zuzukitty333

If Anyone has accessories they are selling lmk!

I'm looking for a couple random pieces since I just recently bought some used dolls, so here is my list!! The 1. Original Lagoon Blue shoes…

Started by Danielle

6 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by memekaka

WTB Rochelle Goyle - Swimsuit version and Zombie Shake

Just looking for these two dolls to complete my adorable Rochelle collection~! Please let me know if you have either of them and how much y…

Started by Colleen Duffy

4 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Colleen Duffy

Dead Tired - Rochelle and 7 others

My designs for the Dead Tired Doll Line They've done a lot of the main characters, but ofcourse I want to see some of my faves given a De…

Started by Azure and Copper

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Maggie (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Selling older dolls. (Adult Collector) GLOOM BEACH GHOULIA

I've been trying to sell the rest of my collection on my local craigslist to avoid shipping costs but literally no one wants them unless th…

Started by Princette

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Princette

FCA dolls at Kansas City area Justice stores

On a whim, I went to the small Justice store located at the Legends shopping center, where I went to see Thor 2 this afternoon.  They had a…

Started by Donna C

0 Nov 13, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service