Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'repaint' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

21 blank MH + EAH dolls for repaints - nice and cheap! Willing sell in lot or in groups

I have 21 dolls and 5 heads for sale! I also have some spare bodies I can sell. :) I can list them if needed, but they're all there. So…

Started by LilSkully

5 Aug 6
Reply by LilSkully

First Repaint

I finally tried a repaint this week after ages wanting to do it, so I did and was wondering what people thought. It was an Elissabat doll

Started by miscdolls

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by not a cat

Selling some Monster High repaints by @LilSkullitaDolls

So I set up an Etsy page for my dolls a while back and I wanted to post it around :) The link is here My prices are a bit different dependi…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 14, 2016

Doing my first repaint! any advice? :)

Hello!so I want to repaint a doll to look like Daenerys Targaryen from game of throne, but I'm having trouble deciding which doll to to use…

Started by crazy5

5 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by stoneangel

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Shannanigan's Adventures in Doll Customizing...

Please scroll through to the end of the Comments for Updates! :D   Thought I'd start a thread here in the Doll Mod section for my miscellan…

Started by Shannanigan O'Crabby

53 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

My latest - Catrine, Now Lady Catherine.

Here is my latest repaint, once Catrine De Mew (Scaris), now Lady Catherine Lenore.

Started by daisy

3 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by drkne

looking for parts and OOAK question

I'm looking for just Ears like cat and wolf Ears or unused were monster ears I look one ebay but I have to pay a lot for a group of heads t…

Started by linka

7 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by linka

First heavy mod project, any advice or tips greatly appreciated (will also post progress pics here)

While I've done reroots, repaints and slight modding with apoxy, I have never done a severe body mod on a doll. The custom Im looking to ma…

Started by Abbinormal

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

Spray painting and Dyeing Monster High Doll Questions

Hello, I want to dye my Monster High doll with RIT Dye, and I was hoping anyone with experience in doing this could answer a few questions…

Started by OoakNoob

6 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by OoakNoob

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service