Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'rare' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!)

Hi ghouls and mansters! I’ve decided to go through my collection and weed out any complete dolls/fashion sets/nude dolls that I no longer w…

Started by amonsterhighguy

11 Aug 13
Reply by Gigi

WTB Skull Shores Lagoona Blue!!!

Im wanting to buy Skull Shores Lagoona Blue as I adore that version of her but I cannot find her anywhere in stores >.< and I refuse…

Started by Miss_Monster

5 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by zombiegirl725

WTS/WTT Clawd and Draculaura Forrbitten Love 2-pack NIB with pictures!

Hi everyone! I have a rare/VHTF Clawd & Draculaura Forbitten Love 2-pack, that I'm wanting to sell or trade for the right price/right t…

Started by Miss_Monster

2 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Miss_Monster

Rare and/or Very Hard to Find MH dolls

I haven't seen a discussion on here when it comes to rare and/or VHTF MH dolls! it would be a good to get heaps of different peoples opinio…

Started by Miss_Monster

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Patricia Ferry

WTB Original (Wave 1) Lagoona Blue!

Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy Original (Wave 1) Lagoona Blue NIB, if anyone is selling her?!

Started by Miss_Monster

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Miss_Monster

Dolls For Sale [INCLUDING 1ST EDITION TORALEI AND 1ST EDITON GIFT SETS]

Abbey Bominable (2nd Edition) Toralei Stripe (RARE 1ST EDITION) Clawdeen and Howleen  Forbitten Love Gift Set (discontinued/rare) Sweet 160…

Started by Zee

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Cleo.786

Looking for Seperates! Long list of items of WTB,WTT& WTS :) Updated 3-10 EBAY AUCTION RELISTED!

I have several items I am looking to trade for, or in some cases outright buy! In some cases, I'm only looking for bits and pieces of outfi…

Started by craftybot

55 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by craftybot

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! Some RARE ones: Gil Webber, Holt Hyde, All of Wave 1 and 2 Dolls, etc!

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! For everyone's safety an…

Started by CassandraHope89

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Ghoulsnite

NEW doll batch coming soon!

I am going to order more dolls tomorrow. If you want one, please let us know! We are willing to order -   Spectra Vondergeist - $30 Abbey B…

Started by Zee

9 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Monster High Collector

[FOR SALE] A variety of dolls including Abbey and Spectra

Sweet 1600 C.A Cupid Abbey Bominable  Spectra Vondergeist Toralei Stripe Clawdeen and Howleen Forbitten Love Gift Set (discontinued/rare) C…

Started by Zee

57 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Lita Blanchimont

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service