Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'pictures' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster High dolls wearing Bratz (and other factory made but not original) clothes (PICTURE GALLERY!)

Please, share photos of your Monster High dolls wearing Bratz (and other factory made but not original) clothes. I would like to see what f…

Started by mailia greymouse

33 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by mailia greymouse

Robecca Steam, detail pictures 'review' extremely picture heavy

I got a Robecca today  yesterday and decided to take picture of some of her details. She is extremely detailed. These are my photos, and I…

Started by VoltageBoltz

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Silvermoon

Venus McFlytrap detail pictures 'review' picture heavy

I got Venus yesterday and took some pictures of her details. These are my photos and I added my watermark, so please, do not take them. She…

Started by VoltageBoltz

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by VoltageBoltz

Your Monster High Collection!

I dont know if this thread has been done before, I did look for one, but no luck. If so, point me to it, and I'll figure out a way to delet…

Started by VaughanH7

16 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Angela

Notices about rejected pics/posts/videos etc

Is there a way that we could get an email or a notice in our inboxes about rejected entries? And also a note as to why the entry was reject…

Started by Jaycee aka Hardykat

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jaycee aka Hardykat

Got Abbey <3 (With pics)

My boyfriend knew how badly I wanted Abbey and that I can't afford the ones on Amazon for $40 (or more) because I have to make my monthly c…

Started by Lectus Monstrum

16 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Lectus Monstrum

Errr...

So much fail folks. I got the three pack, I love all of 'em! But is this suppose to happen? Y'see my 'Deena has a malfunction, its her hand…

Started by Radio Bruiser

7 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Travis Crawford

Help me pleeease!!

heey, i tried to upload 4 pics, but only 1 of them uploaded!! so i tried to upload the other 3 again, and they upload until i got off my pa…

Started by Lagooooona Blue

0 Jul 29, 2011

Clearer Picture of Spectra and Abbey!

I normally just browse this site and I don't really post anything but I thought maybe I should let everyone know. Someone who I was subscri…

Started by Scarah Soup

8 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Reno Kun

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service