Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'picture' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Dolls for sale, more to come. Please Look! :)

Mh dolls I definitely have for sale now: I’m moving soon and don’t have the space. All of these are out of box. I’m located in the US and t…

Started by LaPetiteRougeFox

13 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Selebis

Picture Day Wave 2

Does anyone know or have they seen any of the second wave of Picture Day dolls? I know Kmart put them on their site but they are always out…

Started by Dralexina

20 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Lillian Gracey

Wanting to buy Spectra Picture Day OUTFIT....but.... :D

Hello everyone! I absolutely adore Spectra's Picture Day outfit...the entire thing...shoes, pants, top, all of it. Would I be better off bu…

Started by Aaron Gargoyle

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Las Vegas Sightings

Popped into a Toys R Us (Stephanie and Sunset) a couple days ago and found that they were fairly stocked with all four Picture Day girls!  …

Started by Zombiechick

9 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Zombiechick

Selling: picture day abbey, sweet 1600 clawd, ghouls rule frankie, DDG lagoona, operetta

Hello, I'm selling a few dolls from my collection. The prices are what I paid for them. If you are interested in purchasing please let me k…

Started by bunnykitty

4 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by bunnykitty

Picture Day Staunton, Va

Found all the picture day dolls at both the walmarts near me! But sadly no scaris. Does anyone know when scaris is gonna hit the east coast?

Started by carley365

3 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by carley365

more Picture Day dolls?

I don't know if theres already been a discussion started for this, so if so I'm sorry! But I just saw a picture of the back of the Picture…

Started by Sam Weber

5 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by SunStrker

FS: Scaris Clawdeen, Rochelle, Jenifire, and Frankie OR Trade!

I just picked these guys up today.  I'm looking to sell them for about $40 (that includes shipping cost to the U.S.).  I would be happy to…

Started by Torie

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Torie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service