Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'paint' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing body paint?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to go about removing the body paint (Frankie's stitches, Cupid's arm and leg designs, etc) fo…

Started by C.M. Joy

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by C.M. Joy

Dragon Girl CAM wing repaint help....

I'm working on a dragon custom using the CAM dragon girl and have two main questions... 1. I want to repaint the green wings. What's the be…

Started by Kryshna

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Question about Paint Durability

Hey everyone, I've enjoyed looking at your modifications. They are creative and inspiring. :) I have been thinking about modifying some Mo…

Started by AppleFlutter

2 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by AppleFlutter

Pure Acetone on a Frankie Body?

Hello, I am new to MH dolls, I've just recently bought a Draculaura and a Frankie to customize. I bought a container of pure acetone at the…

Started by thelandbaby

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Monster High Repaint- Airbrushing

Okay, so I love Monster High Repaints. Do any of you airbrush on your dolls? What paint do you use? They're made of vinyl and are flexible,…

Started by Locket Angel

0 Jun 2, 2013

Full Body Repaint help?

So I have this doll that I wanted to repaint with metallic blue acrylic paint (shes an alien girl), and while the paint stays really well t…

Started by HeyuCutie

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Bj-Lydia

Airbrushing tips?

Any other modders use an airbrush for body blushing? Do you have any tips? Know any good sealants or mediums that dont peel off the body? A…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 5, 2013

LOTS of questions for doll care. pictures inside, MORE QUESTIONS ADDED.

Hello, I have a lot of questions about doll care / modding and stuff. Doll hair questions:   Faux Fur Wigs: Where can you buy faux fur? I…

Started by VoltageBoltz

14 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Nira Bominable

Can't remove all the paint, what am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to remove the green scale marks from the thigh and upper arm of Create a Monster dragon girl, but it's proving to be quite diffi…

Started by Sir Smoochie

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Azure and Copper

So, a few questions about moddifying dolls....

I've glanced at a few forums over the past few months, so I don't need too much help, just a few answers. 1) What's the best kind of spray…

Started by J-Rae

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by J-Rae

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service